PDA

View Full Version : Germany is now officially lost

Odin's balls
04-27-2017, 02:52 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4449330/Murder-shocked-Germany-leaders-deny-migrant-crisis.html

The father of the murdered girl is a politician with the power to stop the uncontrolled illegal immigration.

The pathetic cuck wants more immigrants.

Some people are beyond saving.

Boy
04-27-2017, 11:03 AM
The entire EU is a lost cause. I fear even if Le Pen wins things will not change, due to the globalists and people like Soros and his likes that are really in charge.

Koolaid Hair
04-27-2017, 11:58 AM
I believe what's happening in Europe is an intentional white genocide. They powers that be know full well what the end result will be (the death of indigenous culture). The same thing is slowly starting to happen in North America.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

UpYoursNigger
04-27-2017, 03:30 PM
after reading that story:columbo

Lady Bastille
04-27-2017, 10:41 PM
This was an old story that occurred months ago. IIRC, this politician was pro-EU and encouraged his daughter to help 'refugees'. He pimped her out to them. And afterwards, during her funeral, the parents donated money to a pro-migrant group.

The politician was never pro-German in the first place.

Koolaid Hair
04-27-2017, 10:42 PM
Suicide comes in many forms.

MineEvolved
04-28-2017, 07:39 AM
I believe what's happening in Europe is an intentional white genocide. They powers that be know full well what the end result will be (the death of indigenous culture). The same thing is slowly starting to happen in North America.

I fully concur. No one with the sense of a beaten mule allows this horseshit to go on as long as it has, unless it's by design, and to fulfill an agenda.

Cat fur allergic
04-28-2017, 03:19 PM
Western EU is gone unless short of a war. But Central/Baltic countries inside the EU is fine.