PDA

View Full Version : Melania Trump had the demons exorcised from the White Hut because Obongo and Clinton were into voodoo

Mushmouth
02-09-2018, 07:00 AM
First Lady Melania Trump demanded the White House be spiritually cleansed prior to moving in, a pastor recently stated.

“During that five hours when they were ripping out carpets and changing drapes, there were people in there packing up every idol. The only thing that was left, Sheila, was one cross on one wall. They cleansed the White House. They had people in there anointing it with oil and praying everywhere.”

Begley added that previous administrations had left demonic symbols at the estate, and elaborated on the Clinton’s fascination with Haiti and voodoo:

“[A]pparently during the eight years when Obama was there, and maybe even some of the presidents before him, there were all kinds of idol gods and images and all kinds of artifacts in there that were demonic, even some of the stuff from the Clinton era because they were really tied in with the Haitians.”

https://www.infowars.com/melania-had-white-house-spiritually-cleansed-before-moving-in-pastor-claims/

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-09-2018, 12:57 PM
I'm not surprised, nor do I think it was weird of Melania. I wouldn't put it past those disgusting niggers to leave voodoo stuff in the WH.

A buddy of mine brought this evil-looking carving back from Indonesia, as a gift. I wouldn't let it in the house. He was miffed, said it was a good luck charm. I said that's even more reason to keep the creepy thing out. I burned it. I'm not superstitious, but I ain't taking any chances.

animal mother
02-09-2018, 03:21 PM
So also probaby hired a crime scene cleaning service to get rid of the nigger stank.

Rape Ape
02-09-2018, 03:29 PM
What did she use to get the "demons" out? Febreeze? :lol
(Would have needed a train load and even then burning and rebuild would've been a better option)

Boy
02-09-2018, 04:19 PM
It's reported that Trump had ALL the toilets replaced in the White House. I don't blame him not wanting to sit where a filth nigger had it's stinking monkey ass on, or the wookie whizzing all over the toilet seats.

jenkemfactory
02-09-2018, 07:47 PM
It's reported that Trump had ALL the toilets replaced in the White House. I don't blame him not wanting to sit where a filth nigger had it's stinking monkey ass on, or the wookie whizzing all over the toilet seats.

which one is king barry?

jenkemfactory
02-10-2018, 01:19 AM
The smaller of the apes.

But they both have dikks. The one with the bigger dikk is moochelle?

soundwave
02-11-2018, 02:38 PM
But they both have dikks. The one with the bigger dikk is moochelle?

Moochelle has the wookie dick which is bigger than Barak's.

Gul Dukat
02-11-2018, 05:21 PM

In full display on the Ellen Degenerate show.

The elites are into spirit cooking and all sorts of Bohemian grove stuff, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Buck Simian
02-11-2018, 05:47 PM
I would have stuck with calling in the local pest control company. You know those niggers left behind one hell of roach infestation.