PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass of the Week Goes to....(or, How to Turn a Misdemeanor Into a Felony)

SC Anemia
04-26-2017, 08:15 PM
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to bring you're cocaine with you to traffic court.
:rofl
(video at the link)

What started off as a minor traffic violation for an Ohio man quickly turned into a major felony when he dropped a bag of cocaine in court Tuesday.

Loraine resident Lamar Reed approached the bench to make a plea on a traffic ticket. When he took his hat off before the judge, a bag of cocaine suddenly fell out of his hat and landed on the floor, according to media outlets

https://www.google.com/amp/www.ajc.com/news/national/watch-dropping-bag-cocaine-traffic-court-turns-minor-ticket-into-major-felony/gkdnM3T4dacMJ6B2YufTtN/amp.html

IseDaDiva
04-26-2017, 09:15 PM
Awww - say it ain't so!

:rofl

justin igger
04-27-2017, 12:42 AM
How dat get up in dere?

Boy
04-27-2017, 12:45 AM
Dat bitch hoe of mine dun planted it on muh

spookavoider
04-27-2017, 01:39 AM
A friend of mine was a bailiff in the same county I worked in for many years. The stories he told of niggerosity in the courtroom were something else. Everything from possession to concealed weapons, to attempted muh-dikkings. You name it, a nigger probably tried it, even in a courtroom.