PDA

View Full Version : Libtard Girl Lets a Feral Nigger Move in With Her - What Could Go Wrong!!!

Boy
02-07-2018, 03:45 PM
A woman allegedly left for dead on her 23rd birthday by a roommate she found on Craigslist has woken up after a nearly month-long coma and has begun asking about the attack, her family told InsideEdition.com on Monday. After 24 days in a coma, Danielle Jones finally woke up and began interacting with those around her, much to the delight of her loved ones keeping vigil by her bedside. The young woman has a long road ahead of her, but her progress so far is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=57&v=50Zer6UdPIc

Cat fur allergic
02-07-2018, 04:22 PM
They'll never learn.

Rape Ape
02-07-2018, 08:07 PM
No sympathy, stupid bitch!
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Lynch Tree
02-07-2018, 08:21 PM
Bet she'll never make that mistake again.

k9woman
02-07-2018, 08:49 PM

Respectfully, I disagree. Her poor judgment landed her ass in the hospital bed. Now, that her brain has literally been scrambled, how can she possibly make better decisions?

MineEvolved
02-08-2018, 06:12 AM

Nah. She'll just get herself a new pet nigger, like the Kardashians do...

Call Me Bwana
02-08-2018, 05:44 PM

I’d take that bet. Never underestimate how ignorant some girls are at choosing mates. Many of them feel as if they don’t deserve any better. In some cases, they have good reason to think that.

She’ll pull through and before long she will be will bottom-feeding again. In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she went back to the same nigger.

Dontavius Farooq
02-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Her mother Amy says at about 1:10 that her daughter "is strong and she'll help others with her story."

How about big billboard with a picture of the beast that says "Don't share your apartment with a nigger."

animal mother
02-08-2018, 07:22 PM
I’d take that bet. Never underestimate how ignorant some girls are at choosing mates. Many of them feel as if they don’t deserve any better. In some cases, they have good reason to think that.

She’ll pull through and before long she will be will bottom-feeding again. In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she went back to the same nigger.

Coal burning is a mental illness and if a cure were possible it would take years of intense therapy to change the behavior. Without medical help she is doomed and the next news story about her may be her obituary.

Buck Simian
02-09-2018, 01:08 AM
First thing she did was ask for chocolate milk - and a nigger to go with it.

MineEvolved
02-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Probably the first thing she asked when she woke up, was where her 'boo' was, and was it still mad at her?