PDA

View Full Version : Racism at a Psychiatric Care Hospital in the whitest state in the union is racist

Mushmouth
02-07-2018, 08:36 AM
During a night shift Aug. 1, 2015, Francois was assigned to care for "a racist patient with acute dementia who was dangerously agitated around African-American staff," according to the report, despite her request not to be paired with the patient because she felt unsafe.

The patient had a swastika tattoo, frequently used racist slurs and had lunged at Francois in the past, according to the Human Rights Commission report, citing an interview with Francois. The patient became "extremely agitated," and Francois left her post after about 40 minutes.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/politics/government/2018/02/05/report-says-racism-pervasive-vermont-psychiatric-hospital/1079913001/

Boy
02-07-2018, 01:16 PM
Well, there you go.....Even crazy people hate niggers

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Notice that their concern is not for the mental state of the patient, but for the employee. I remember a time when the patient's needs or desires were the only consideration, and if a patient felt uncomfortable with a provider, ANY provider, for ANY reason, that feeling was honored, without question. I'm just waiting for the day I refuse to be touched by some nigger doctor or other employee. I am the patient, and MY desires should be all that matters, and I don't owe anybody an explanation for why I feel the way I do, not do they have any right to question my desires.