PDA

View Full Version : Black Pather is the most nigger-centric movie ever, just look at the comments..

Mushmouth
02-06-2018, 08:00 PM
this is also one of the most Africa-centric films Hollywood has ever produced

Wakanda, you see, was built on the site where a meteorite made of pure vibranium (the metal from which Captain America’s shield was forged) crashed. It’s made the Wakandans technologically advanced, but they’ve kept their wealth and wizardry a secret from the world.

T’Challa’s ex-girlfriend Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o), a spy we first see liberating captured women and child soldiers, thinks it’s the duty of Wakanda to use its resources to help those less fortunate. And when a villainous black-ops assassin with the catchy nickname Killmonger (Michael B. Jordan) shows up, he also wants Wakanda to share its wealth — by putting its high-tech weapons in the hands of black revolutionaries the world over.

FinnM39 • 5 hours ago

If the movie was good sci fi fantasy id watch it, but if its full of racist bigotry screw it then

•
•
Share ›

BigAl FinnM39 • 5 hours ago

It's pretty obvious which way this one is going to go. Hollywood has been pandering to the worst racists in America for years. Their violent racist fantasies are on display for all to see in garbage like Django.
•
•
Share ›

Old Hickory BigAl • 5 hours ago

They can't help themselves. Even stuff that shouldn't be a forum for leftist bigotry is now being politicized.
•
•
Share ›

Albert8184 Old Hickory • 5 hours ago

Cultural institutions been politicized by the left for decades. I watch old B/Ws from the 30s, and see Leftist subtexts all the time. But as far as the suitability of the medium for propagandizing, Hollywood is the ideal incubator. Changing the culture from the inside out, from the top down and back to the top again.
•
•
Share ›

Matamoros Albert8184 • 4 hours ago

Hollywood created Birth of a Nation. They haven't changed their stripes. They're just using the same formula in blackface now.
•
•
Share ›

BigAl Matamoros • 4 hours ago

The SJW crap didn't work out too well for them at the box office. $700 million drop for the last SW sequel is an all-time record. And that was just sexism.
•
•
Share ›

PrinceKong BigAl • 4 hours ago

Today's anti-white racists have no clue what they are talking about. Few have ever visited Africa. But Muhammed Ali did for the Rumble in the Jungle. His response afterward was priceless:

"Thank God my grandaddy got on that boat."
•
•
Share ›

Deron K Kawamoto PrinceKong • 4 hours ago

The reality of Africa is VERY different from the picture painted in the propaganda schools.
•
•
Share ›

Rob Deron K Kawamoto • 2 hours ago

Black Panthers are the equivalent of the Ku Klux Klan for black people. They are blinded and hardened by racism and prone to acts of violence. "Oh, it's just a title." Yeah, I wonder how black people would feel if we launched a super hero named The Klansman? Oh, it's just a title. WHITE PEOPLE, GROW A DAMN SPINE AND BOYCOTT THIS BIGOTED GARBAGE!! Don't give them one penny, and don't take your children or let your children see it.
•
•
Share ›

https://www.thewrap.com/black-panther-film-review-mcu/

West Texas Red Dirt
02-06-2018, 08:40 PM
The fun thing is that so many niggers will think this is a documentary and somehow yt "dun stole it"

Odin's balls
02-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Technologically advanced?

:rofl

animal mother
02-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Imagine the theater full of niggers watching this shit show? There will surly be some "disrespect", resulting in lots of :traybat

Rape Ape
02-11-2018, 07:31 PM
"We Wuz Kangz: Da Moovee" :lol

If niggers "wuz kangz", then how the hell did the supposedly "inferior" YT "cave apes" manage to chain them up and drag them off to America to be sold as smelly and now-obsolete farm equipment?

Also, if everyone "wuz kangz", then being "uh kang" doesn't mean much, does it? The 'Gypshuns didn't have "kangz". They had "A Pharoah". Note the singular. Though, I'll bet "kangz" is the 'Gypshun word for "fucking nigger".

Just sayin' ... :lmao

soundwave
02-12-2018, 02:02 PM
"We Wuz Kangz: Da Moovee" :lol

If niggers "wuz kangz", then how the hell did the supposedly "inferior" YT "cave apes" manage to chain them up and drag them off to America to be sold as smelly and now-obsolete farm equipment?

Also, if everyone "wuz kangz", then being "uh kang" doesn't mean much, does it? The 'Gypshuns didn't have "kangz". They had "A Pharoah". Note the singular. Though, I'll bet "kangz" is the 'Gypshun word for "fucking nigger".

Just sayin' ... :lmao
kangs Gypshun word for fucking nigger. :lmao

Whitewheat
02-12-2018, 02:59 PM
You could not pay me to see this bullshit. What a complete farce!

NotThatGuy
02-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Sadly, in 50 years, this bullshit movie will be taught to kids as "actual" history. Mark my words.