PDA

View Full Version : Grizzled Nigger Landlord Abel Gives Couple Advanced Video Tutorial On Why A Nigger Shouldn't Be Their Landlord.

MineEvolved
02-03-2018, 06:01 PM
A Half Moon Bay couple caught a man on camera entering their apartment when they weren't home, drinking their alcohol, and allowing his dog to urinate on the carpet. And even worse, that man was their own landlord.

The couple says they could smell urine and blamed Sarafina’s two small dogs, despite her insistence it wasn't their fault.

Frustrated, they set up security cameras around their home and captured something shocking: their landlord, Abel Cabral and his dog “Bourbon,” entering their unit, drinking their alcohol, and rifling through their belongings.

Cameras even captured Cabral entering the couple’s bedroom, but it’s unknown what he was doing in there.

It's all good, though. The local cops came through, and declined to do anything about it.

The couple said they contacted the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Department, but the authorities declined to take any action. A department official told KTVU that they never saw the surveillance video, and that the landlord had permission to enter a “common area.” But the tenants say that’s not true.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/us-and-world-news/half-moon-bay-landlord-caught-entering-tenants-apartment-drinking-alcohol

jenkemfactory
02-03-2018, 06:23 PM
Only humans should be allowed to own anything. Niggers are slaves, not owners.

Boy
02-03-2018, 06:49 PM
I guarantee it wasn't the dog that pissed on the carpet, it was the nigger marking it's territory. <it's a affrika jungle animal thing with them>

Cracka Jack
02-03-2018, 09:39 PM
They rented from a nigger...........
:columbo

Let me reiterate........ They rented from a nigger.........
:facepalm:homer:slowduh

k9woman
02-03-2018, 11:54 PM
They rented from a nigger...........
:columbo

Let me reiterate........ They rented from a nigger.........
:facepalm:homer:slowduh

What could possibly go wrong?