PDA

View Full Version : Blue Hair SJW- my theory

Gul Dukat
04-26-2017, 02:00 PM
It seems that many social justice warriors have dyed their hair blue. It could be that it's not just a fashion statement, but a warning marker for normal people.

Blue is used as a marker, since blue is not an usual color in animals in the wild, it stands out.

My theory, is that mother nature has installed a switch in some animals to display blue colors if they do become toxic.

So how does this relate to social justice warrior? Their mental faculties have become eroded, they lack reasoning skills, they are easily provoked.

All of that turns on the blue switch unconsciously, they then dye their hair, it's a warning sign saying do not approach.

Buckshank
04-26-2017, 02:41 PM
A pretty sound theory, Gul. The SJW clan does blue, pink and fire red. Those are usually the obscene colors used to warn an intelligent creature.

justin igger
04-26-2017, 03:18 PM
Kind of like those brightly colored poison frogs.

Rape Ape
04-26-2017, 03:28 PM
Kind of like shit colored skin being a warning about the nature of niggers.

Boy
04-26-2017, 06:48 PM
They come in an assortment of bright colors. Get a load of this SJW, calls it's self - Rainbow Snatch

The Toxic Gash would be more fitting.

Gul Dukat
04-26-2017, 07:20 PM
They come in an assortment of bright colors. Get a load of this SJW, calls it's self - Rainbow Snatch

The Toxic Gash would be more fitting.

You know that Rainbow Snatch is Milly from Infowars right, that's a character she plays.

spookavoider
04-27-2017, 01:57 AM
I remember being taught many years ago that when it came to survival and eating critters you'd find in the wild in the absence of real food, that you were to avoid any brightly colored things that were alone and out in the open without worry, because 99% of the time, they were deadly.

Ku Klux Klam
04-27-2017, 05:21 AM
I know that chicks who do that 2 toned black and blond thing with their hair are mostly dykes. My ex got talked into that hairdo by a hairdresser some years ago and ugly dykes were hitting on her everywhere she went. I told her that it was was because of her dyke do. She went out and got a kit and dyed her hair back to solid brown real quick.

Guy Montag
05-02-2017, 12:07 AM
So how does this relate to social justice warrior? Their mental faculties have become eroded, they lack reasoning skills, they are easily provoked.

All of that turns on the blue switch unconsciously, they then dye their hair, it's a warning sign saying do not approach.

I like your logic Mr. Dukat, and I think that such bright colors make a great contrast against my front-sight :coffee

SC Anemia
05-02-2017, 12:34 AM
I think that such bright colors make a great contrast against my front-sight :coffee

:rofl

Guy Montag
05-02-2017, 02:06 PM
:rofl

I thought you would appreciate that :)

Koolaid Hair
05-04-2017, 12:55 AM
That's a good theory for sure. Most people that dye their hair those weird colors are lefty loons.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk