PDA

View Full Version : Brainless Congress Sow Attacks Trump for Talking about "M-16 Gang"

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Like Joy Reid, it never heard of MS-13. The pea-brained creature has its instructions from the Caucus, but is too stupid to carry them out.
----

Michigan Rep. Brenda Lawrence is baffled by Donald Trump’s reference to the infamous MS-13 gang, apparently unaware of the brutal death toll it’s taken on communities across the country.

The Democrat chided the president following his first State of the Union Address on Tuesday for his focus on “M-16,” and alleged he “spoke nothing about crime in America.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/confusion-dem-rep-slams-trump-talking-m-16-gang-says-spoke-nothing-crime-america/

Blue-Gumzfhwpn
02-02-2018, 03:00 AM
Reminds me of that nigger Congress monkey from GA worrying about the addition of US troops on Guam a couple years ago might tip the island territory over...what a ignorant stupid nigger.....youtube it.....

Niggers are clinically retarded and nothing stinks worst than a wet nigger...

Call Me Bwana
02-02-2018, 11:53 AM
-And just who might that be those non-immigrant, criminals in our streets you're talking about? Hmmm? :posh

LOL!!! Funniest reply so far today!!! For that you get:

:potd

MineEvolved
02-06-2018, 06:30 AM
I'm waiting for the press conference that reports, 'Several members of the M-16 gang were gunned down this week by militant racists, armed with MS-13 assault rifles'....

You know it's going to happen.

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 11:50 PM
The parents of the two MS-13 murder victims that Trump called out at the State of the Union were black. Cut to pieces. MS-13 has also killed plenty of humans, of course. The point is, the Congress-sow must have been playing Kandy Krush on its phone or asleep or concentrating on dislodging a stubborn booger when they stood up. Or maybe all it perceived was a bunch of lights and noise and nothing else. Its own kind mean nothing to it.

jenkemfactory
02-14-2018, 09:46 AM
Yet another reliable and trustworthy nigger puppet.