PDA

View Full Version : Latest episode of Around Blacks Never Relax: nigger asks for cigarettes as ruse to rob old man

Sandy
01-28-2018, 03:44 PM
More news you won't see on CNN. Imagine the stream of articles if a white man attacked an elderly black man.

I've told Mrs. S to be careful around any nigger, and not say a thing, especially the shitskins asking for cigarettes or "help." You can't even trust an old sow looking like it's having trouble putting something in its car. This morning my nigdar was the most active in a while. The supermarket was quiet and had just one cashier on duty. As she rung up my things, behind me came two Mexicoons. Whatever Latino looks they had, those noses and shit-brown skin come only from Africa, and dreadlocked hair dyed blonde is a sign of DL. They ooked classic yo-yo-maign ghettoese, standing right behind me like we were all together. Eventually I had to turn around and glare. "Do you mind giving a little space?" They were buying one balloon, or so they wanted to seem. They had their phones out, and I think their real goal was to take pictures of my credit card. I made sure to cover it and the card reader with my other hand. Suddenly one walked right against me to look at something up front, probably trying to see if it could pickpocket me. With this news in mind, I was expecting them to follow me into the parking lot and try something.

The Richland Hills Police Department said in a news release the incident happened around 6:30 a.m. when Allan Huddleston stopped at a Shell Gas Station along a freeway about 7 miles from downtown Fort Worth. A man first approached Huddleston asking for a cigarette, then pushed past him and got into the driver's seat of his truck.

"He's in my truck trying to drive off,” Huddleston told FOX4 News. “So I reach in there, and I grab him around his neck in a head hold, I guess you'd call it. I drag him out of the truck."

The two then fell to the ground in a brawl captured on surveillance video. The suspect was eventually able to steal Huddleston's wallet and keys during the struggle, and then got into the vehicle to attempt to drive away.

Huddleston, who served with the Navy during the Vietnam War, still wasn't about to throw in the towel. The 69-year-old held onto his truck door while the suspect drove away, and was dragged about 15 to 20 feet before he fell to the ground and had his legs run over by the vehicle, police said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/24/navy-veteran-puts-up-fight-against-carjacker-at-texas-gas-station-in-brawl-caught-on-video.html

http://a57.foxnews.com/media2.foxnews.com/BrightCove/694940094001/2018/01/24/896/504/694940094001_5718323801001_5718302832001-vs.jpg

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/us/2018/01/24/navy-veteran-puts-up-fight-against-carjacker-at-texas-gas-station-in-brawl-caught-on-video/_jcr_content/article-text/article-par-10/inline_spotlight_ima/image.img.jpg/612/344/1516807783752.jpg

Cracka Jack
01-28-2018, 05:35 PM
Niggers need to be put in garbage scowl barges and dumped in the ocean 20 miles off shore.

Every last one of them. Burners, drillers and mutants too.