PDA

View Full Version : Anchorage Niggers

Tar Remover
01-26-2018, 06:33 AM
So here I am in Anchorage for a course at the crime lab. I get to my hotel at around midnight on Monday and check in. Great news! NO NIGGERS. So I'm thinking- Hey, maybe I'll get through this 3 day class with a minimum exposure to the feral ape we all passionately hate. So everything starts out fantastic, no nigger hotel staff, no evidence of any lurking niggers, so I'm a lot less worried that I'm going to get my property nigged by thieving niggers while I'm not in the room. So I get up the next morning and go to my class- WOOHOO! Not ONE nigger in the whole place! So I finish class and go eat dinner and grab a bottle of Apothic Dark wine at Fred Myer and go back to my room to study. I go to the front desk and buy a couple bottles of tea to put in the fridge. Now, while I'm waiting to pay for my stuff, the sliding door opens and what do I see....... yep..... niggers. And not just 2 or 3 of them, NO, hundreds of them it seemed like. They poured through the door ooking, eeking, slapping their chests, twerking, the typical shit niggers do. It was like a black cloud pouring into the lobby, like a plague of black, chittering locusts. FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! What fuckin' business do niggers have, coming to fucking Alaska?! Get the FUCK OUT!!! :fume

UpYoursNigger
01-26-2018, 11:13 AM
were they somalicoons? I heard they even imported somalicoons to Alaska as if they have to make sure to ruin every fucking state with them

Dontavius Farooq
01-26-2018, 11:52 AM
were they somalicoons? I heard they even imported somalicoons to Alaska as if they have to make sure to ruin every fucking state with them

Send them to the North Pole without gibs. If niggers had to build their own igloos, they'd become extinct.

Boy
01-26-2018, 12:15 PM
Just remember... Niggers are easy to spot in the snow.... They look like a turd in the sugar bowl

Boy
01-26-2018, 12:20 PM
So here I am in Anchorage for a course at the crime lab. I get to my hotel at around midnight on Monday and check in. Great news! NO NIGGERS. So I'm thinking- Hey, maybe I'll get through this 3 day class with a minimum exposure to the feral ape we all passionately hate. So everything starts out fantastic, no nigger hotel staff, no evidence of any lurking niggers, so I'm a lot less worried that I'm going to get my property nigged by thieving niggers while I'm not in the room. So I get up the next morning and go to my class- WOOHOO! Not ONE nigger in the whole place! So I finish class and go eat dinner and grab a bottle of Apothic Dark wine at Fred Myer and go back to my room to study. I go to the front desk and buy a couple bottles of tea to put in the fridge. Now, while I'm waiting to pay for my stuff, the sliding door opens and what do I see....... yep..... niggers. And not just 2 or 3 of them, NO, hundreds of them it seemed like. They poured through the door ooking, eeking, slapping their chests, twerking, the typical shit niggers do. It was like a black cloud pouring into the lobby, like a plague of black, chittering locusts. FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! What fuckin' business do niggers have, coming to fucking Alaska?! Get the FUCK OUT!!! :fume

Seems even the natives aren't happy with niggers coming to their land. :lol God bless them

http://www.ankn.uaf.edu/NPE/CulturalAtlases/Yupiaq/Marshall/SignsoftheTimes/NoNiggersInOurTown.html

Cracka Jack
01-26-2018, 09:00 PM
Tell the natives that niggers have teeth and bones of the finest ivory... and it's legal to use and sell!

:lol

Rape Ape
01-26-2018, 10:04 PM
Seems even the natives aren't happy with niggers coming to their land. :lol God bless them

http://www.ankn.uaf.edu/NPE/CulturalAtlases/Yupiaq/Marshall/SignsoftheTimes/NoNiggersInOurTown.html

:rofl

Almost an exact replay from Blazing Saddles.

"As chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel and hearty handshake to our new..... nigger."

Tar Remover
01-27-2018, 04:01 AM

No idea. They are all feral, unwashed apes to me...........

MineEvolved
01-30-2018, 10:38 AM
I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the fact that permanent residents of Alaska get something like $2500-$3000 every year from the oil companies? Or, so I've read...

Monkeybash
01-30-2018, 09:16 PM

"The Traditional Council then called the State Troopers the next day, and they said they would come out ASAP and pick up the whole family. When they were leaving the airport everyone had signs that said, "NO NIGGERS IN OUR TOWN!" Willy and his family were all crying when they left because of what the town did. They never went back there again."

That's AWESOME!! :lmao

Only mistake is that the writer misspelled fambly.

Cat fur allergic
02-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Too bad you can't do this in real life. No niggers in town :p.

jenkemfactory
02-07-2018, 09:22 PM
shouldn't they stay away from the cold?
you should take them all hiking in the freezing tundra.