PDA

View Full Version : # 1 nigger post ever.

Bernie Goetz
04-25-2017, 07:28 PM
I have been around here for quite a while and have heard some amazing niggers stories . I think the one up now that YT has posted about the nigger muh dikin his 8 month daughter to death tops the long list , I think. It's an injustice newsworthy things like the ones we have here never reach the uninformed millions .

Buckshank
04-25-2017, 07:36 PM
The left protects their pet niggers in the name of DIEversity. They'll shield them from any scorn and rightful punishment for as long as they can. The current administration has to unfuck 8 years of the nigger community organizer. And until it is unfucked, we're going to see savage stories buried. It's up to us (and even those other sites) to keep exposing the beasts.

Koolaid Hair
04-25-2017, 07:47 PM
I have been around here for quite a while and have heard some amazing niggers stories . I think the one up now that YT has posted about the nigger muh dikin his 8 month daughter to death tops the long list , I think. It's an injustice newsworthy things like the ones we have here never reach the uninformed millions .
Sadly, I think at some point, some other story will come along that'll blow it away. The things niggers do never ceases to amaze me. Some nigger behavior is very predictable but sometimes they just do horrible, fucked up things to one another and worse yet, unsuspecting human victims.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Cracka Jack
04-25-2017, 09:22 PM
It's as good as any nigger tale ever posted. Certainly gave me a few good chuckles.

Gallo
04-25-2017, 10:56 PM
Niggers are subhuman savages.

Expect them to do inhuman, savage things.

UpYoursNigger
04-25-2017, 11:54 PM
And I love how when I would get in fierce debates with apes on facespook , they would always try to resort to YT always being the one to do school shootings and rape lil kids. Yeah, whatever , Nigger! School shootings maybe. Only because niggers don't ever show up for skool!!!!

Bernie Goetz
04-26-2017, 05:28 AM
I think Justin has me beat, his nigger raped it's 8 DAY old baby. Mine was a late bloomer, he waited a whole 8 months.

http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum/showthread.php?1193-Nigger-who-raped-8-day-old-daughter-set-free

I must have missed that one , yeah the one in your past wasn't a virgin at that point .