PDA

View Full Version : Arrests of two vile nigger beasts in senseless slaying of a store clerk

Sandy
01-24-2018, 02:15 PM
My heart breaks for the victim's family. They immigrated here for a better life, work in an honest business, and homegrown shitskins cut him down. Give them two trips back to Africa already.

Garland police say two suspects have been arrested in the fatal shooting of a convenience store clerk during a robbery attempt late Saturday.

Darrell Dewayne Nash, 23, and Chavez Tryee Nash, 19, both of Dallas, are charged with capital murder and are in the Garland jail, police said Tuesday evening.

The two are cousins, according to police.

Police said they also believe Darrell and Chavez Nash are responsible for three other robberies that occurred in Garland, including one earlier Saturday evening.

"Manish worked here for seven years. He had a lot of friends around here, so everybody is suffering the same situation and the same thing," Jahangir said.

Friends of Panday have started a GoFundMe account to help support Panday's widow, who is five months pregnant with their first child.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Garland-Police-Detectives-Following-Leads-in-Store-Clerk-Killing-470777913.html

https://media.nbcdfw.com/images/653*367/NEW+garland+nash.jpg

Call Me Bwana
01-24-2018, 03:17 PM
I’d be looking for my “niggers being plumb bobs” smilie about now. GRRRRR! Fucking useless shitskins!!! They kill people even when they don’t have to!!

:whip

zagnut
01-24-2018, 08:13 PM
Balch Springs is notorious for producing murdering nigger youfs. Dallas is going to get like Florida soon by posting signs indicating if it is a safe exit for motorists. These vile bastards are poster children for condom commercials!

SC Anemia
01-24-2018, 08:16 PM
I’d be looking for my “niggers being plumb bobs” smilie about now. GRRRRR! Fucking useless shitskins!!! They kill people even when they don’t have to!!

:whip

"Plumb-bobs" bwahahaha :lol

Lynch Tree
01-24-2018, 10:32 PM
My heart breaks for the victim's family. They immigrated here for a better life, work in an honest business, and homegrown shitskins cut him down.

I could do without both of them.

Call Me Bwana
01-25-2018, 02:35 AM
SC Anemia: I think niggers only have two important functions in this world.

A) To determine which way the wind is blowing by swinging from a tree.
B) To determine how hard the wind is blowing from how much they swing to and fro.

Call Me Bwana
01-25-2018, 02:40 AM
I have found that I have this strange admiration with Lynch Tree lately. I follow him around just so that I can watch his video of a nigger being made good and toasty.

:rofl