PDA

View Full Version : Someone just tried to give me a crusty old crippled nigger in a wheelchair.

Buck Simian
01-22-2018, 02:58 PM
So I drive my mom to the doctor this morning for a appointment. I am waiting in the lobby, out of nowhere a nurse comes along pushing a old useless piece of farm equipment nigger in a wheelchair. She asks is anyone here from Valley Transport? Nobody speaks up. Then she rolls the nigger over next to me and asks if I am from Valley transport. No...and if I were I wouldn't transport that. She left it sitting next to me. I don't know if it had pooped its depends or if this was just its natural nigger odor. I got up and went to the restroom. Came out and sat elsewhere. And of course the nigger rolls his way over to me...."Iz u from Valley transport?" NO!
Thank God around this time my mom comes out. I was worried he would wheel his way outside and latch onto the bumper of my car. Why is that nigger at a human doctor anyways? Shouldn't he be at a :witch

Bottle_of_Hate
01-22-2018, 06:19 PM
I would have said yes. Then drove the nigger out to some liberal neighborhood and dropped him off, rang the doorbell, and speed away.

animal mother
01-22-2018, 06:55 PM
You should have just made a deposit at your local DNS facility.

k9woman
01-22-2018, 07:40 PM
:rofl

You poor bastard, what a day.

Rape Ape
01-22-2018, 08:14 PM
Worn out farm equipment like that is useless for picking cotton or tobacco, and wouldn't even make a good house nigger. They should just have a big empty field in the desert in Arizona where they park the wheelchairs of the used farm equipment so they can wait for the Big Watermelon Patch In The Sky. It would be a lot cheaper than the taxpayer funded Used Nigger Storage facilities we currently use.

Tar Remover
01-22-2018, 08:37 PM
I would have said yes. Then drove the nigger out to some liberal neighborhood and dropped him off, rang the doorbell, and speed away.

YES!:rofl This! EXACTLY, this!

Buck Simian
01-22-2018, 11:34 PM
I don't know how doctors and nurses keep from catching some fucked up diseases due to having to touch those beasts. Ebola anyone? It seems like everytime I walk into a doctors office that is the first thing they ask me, have I been to Africa within the past X amount of months. Oh wait, they can't say Africa because that would be racist. They have to word it have you been out of the country within the past month.

Chimpwhipper
01-23-2018, 06:29 AM
Was the old coon too old to chimp out?

Bottle_of_Hate
01-23-2018, 02:41 PM
Was the old coon too old to chimp out?

They are never to old to chimp out. wether it is shitting themselves in defiance or throwing a bond party, they will chimp until the day they sprout batwings.

Cracka Jack
01-23-2018, 08:38 PM
Worn out farm equipment like that is useless for picking cotton or tobacco, and wouldn't even make a good house nigger. They should just have a big empty field in the desert in Arizona where they park the wheelchairs of the used farm equipment so they can wait for the Big Watermelon Patch In The Sky. It would be a lot cheaper than the taxpayer funded Used Nigger Storage facilities we currently use.

:lol

Sort of like the aircraft boneyard! That's funny!!! The dry heat would desiccate them and probably drive off the stink.

soundwave
01-27-2018, 04:05 AM
I am suprised they didn't take the wheelchair nigger a trip down the stairs.

SC Anemia
01-27-2018, 03:14 PM
:lol

Sort of like the aircraft boneyard! That's funny!!! The dry heat would desiccate them and probably drive off the stink.

Funny, that was the first thing I thought of as well. The aircraft boneyard where they are stripped for parts or wrapped for future use. :lol

Cat fur allergic
01-29-2018, 01:45 PM
You should pull a nigger/spigger move on them. Say yes, please wait there. Waste their time. In my younger days less racist. When in new area I would ask spiggers and niggers for directions etc.. They would give me fake directions. I learn fast not to trust niggers on that.

SharptonsRaceCard
01-29-2018, 07:44 PM
Some state Medicaid programs are getting ready to stop paying for transportation, so some of these niggers will be good before you know it!

jenkemfactory
02-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Niggers don't wipe themselves, that's a human habbit.
Niggers always smell like shiite. I work in Nigger Jersey, so I know.