PDA

View Full Version : A new nigger pattern...

Blue-Gum
01-21-2018, 08:14 PM
I've noticed here very recently a subtle shift in tv commercials. I rarely watch any of the national nigger news channels but lately I've noticed more commercials instead of the "token" nigger, (some ad with all YT except for one lone nigger in the group) these ads are the opposite...all niggers and one token white.

Just an observance....trying to convince the world niggers are just like us.....what have niggers ever done to promote and improve this country? Niggers hate this country, I'm with our President...niggers are shit-holers...

Tar Remover
01-28-2018, 01:57 AM
I've noticed here very recently a subtle shift in tv commercials. I rarely watch any of the national nigger news channels but lately I've noticed more commercials instead of the "token" nigger, (some ad with all YT except for one lone nigger in the group) these ads are the opposite...all niggers and one token white.

Just an observance....trying to convince the world niggers are just like us.....what have niggers ever done to promote and improve this country? Niggers hate this country, I'm with our President...niggers are shit-holers...

Yes. And there's even more disgusting coal burning and oil drilling commercials to go along with it. It's sickening.:fume

AFN_Weasel
01-28-2018, 02:08 AM
...niggers are shit-holers...

We're calling them Shitolians now. Hillary Clinton had her deplorables, now President Trump gives us Shitolians. :lol

AfungusamongUs
01-28-2018, 02:55 AM
Yes. And there's even more disgusting coal burning and oil drilling commercials to go along with it. It's sickening.:fume

The number of interspecies commercials is staggering!

Blue-Gum
01-28-2018, 05:40 PM
Now President Trump gives us Shitolians. :lol

I believe President Trump hates niggers too....he's no fool, he knows how niggers are...hell the whole world knows how niggers are...dirty, filthy, violent, stinking soulless animals...

AFN_Weasel
01-28-2018, 06:01 PM
I believe President Trump hates niggers too....he's no fool, he knows how niggers are...hell the whole world knows how niggers are...dirty, filthy, violent, stinking soulless animals...

Even niggers know how niggers are. Here, the president of Uganda praises Trump.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4753131/president-of-uganda-yoweri-museveni-says-he-loves-trump-video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+google%2FyDYq+%28The+Inquisit r+-+News%29

Blue-Gum
02-18-2018, 09:55 PM
The number of interspecies commercials is staggering!

Watching just a little of the winter olympics, mainly because they're practically nigger free, you still see the nigger-infested commercials, and many of them have some white guy or white girl with a stinking nigger or nigger sow.

Call Me Bwana
02-19-2018, 01:04 PM
This trend will only get worse. I’ve noticed this disgusting crap over the last few years, but boy is it increasing like crazy!!! Now it seems near impossible to see a commercial where it doesn’t show a loving, adorable black family. They’re fun loving, hard working, and oh, of course, very clean and smiling!

Horseshit!!! They are niggers, and you can’t paint a turd and call it a diamond. Oh yeah, one more thing. Someone should tell those white actresses to stop pretending to be married to a nigger in a commercial. It’s not okay. They should have some self respect, for Christ’s sake.

Niggers ruin everything!