PDA

View Full Version : Book: Whitey on the Moon

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 01:03 PM
On July 20, 1969, man first stood on the moon; on December 18, 1972, man stood on the moon for the last time. What happened to end the dream of space exploration, left instead to the colorful imagination of Trekkies and science fiction fans believing some diverse band of humans could navigate the heavens in a utopian future?

The US Government neutered NASA by forcing a much different mission upon the space agency: diversity and the promotion of blacks. We went to the moon.

On multiple occasions. When NASA was nearly all-white, with an all-white astronaut team. But in 1972, the Apollo program was grounded, with the Space Shuttle program becoming a glorified experiment in social engineering and special interest group cheerleading. Each successive launch included women, blacks, and other racial minorities, not for the sake of exploration, but for the sake of gender and racial cheerleading.

The glory of NASA and mankind's great moments in space exploration were all milestones performed under the watchful of an almost completely white NASA, devoid of the hindrance of affirmative action programs and the shackles of Equal Employment Opportunity mandates.

The mandate then was to get the moon; the mandate soon after was the promotion of blackness and diversity, at the expense of the initial dream of exploring the stars.

https://www.amazon.com/Whitey-Moon-Politics-death-Program-ebook/dp/B00M2766EI#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1 516554038664

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 01:46 PM
I would add a couple of observations to this that support the thesis.

1. The absurd recasting of NASA as a Muslim outreach agency during the Obama administration.

2. The superficial training of an unqualified school teacher as an astronaut.

3. The launch of the Challenger under unprecedented icy conditions in response to public ridicule on TV for multiple scrubbed launches. Management's childish, shallow butthurt feelings killed the crew.

4. The shuttle program itself. In the late 1960s/early 1970s thete was an intense struggle inside NASA over the design of the orbital lifter to follow the Apollo program. The alternative to the shuttke was nicknamed The Big Dumb Booster, a low cost expendable rocket that would incorporate everything learned to date about designing cheap reliable single-use hardware. The shuttle won, it vacuumed up most of the Agency's budget, and it was a bad choice technically. I am convinced the shuttle won because it made for better show biz.

The Russians cranked out reliable single-use rockets on a shoestring budget for years and years and did fine. In fact, when they stupidly copied the Shuttle, the project went nowhere and helped bankrupt the USSR.

Cracka Jack
01-21-2018, 06:25 PM
The Russians are not burdened with the foolishness of pandering to an inferior species. They are quite open about their disdain for niggers. Just in the past day or so they sent a NASA AA sow "astronaut" packing. I'll guarantee it was based on species (race).

Expect to continue seeing Russia lead the way in space exploration. NASA on the other hand will never be relevant again unless it abandons it's niggerloving ways.

Blue-Gum
01-21-2018, 08:04 PM
You know most nigger baboons don't even believe YT has gone to the moon....just like most all niggers think o.j. chimpson is innocent...

Chimpwhipper
01-22-2018, 09:56 AM
The Russians are not burdened with the foolishness of pandering to an inferior species. They are quite open about their disdain for niggers. Just in the past day or so they sent a NASA AA sow "astronaut" packing. I'll guarantee it was based on species (race).

Expect to continue seeing Russia lead the way in space exploration. NASA on the other hand will never be relevant again unless it abandons it's niggerloving ways.

According to my sources (aka Russian girlfriend) there are approximately 40,000 niggers inside the Russian Federation's borders. This, in my opininion, is 40,001 too many.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-22-2018, 05:21 PM
According to my sources (aka Russian girlfriend) there are approximately 40,000 niggers inside the Russian Federation's borders. This, in my opininion, is 40,001 too many.

Thats is all? Shit they could solve their nigger problem with a single "accident". Have a free sports event/crap concert and call it KFC 2018. Chain the doors and turn on the sprinklers.

Gul Dukat
01-22-2018, 06:15 PM
Thats is all? Shit they could solve their nigger problem with a single "accident". Have a free sports event/crap concert and call it KFC 2018. Chain the doors and turn on the sprinklers.

A few wiggers would also get culled as well, a twofer.

Gul Dukat
01-22-2018, 06:43 PM

I bet she chimped in the "simmalator". Aw hell naw you dinnent.

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 09:19 PM
The simian-ulator performed as designed, training humans and weeding out the unfit.

Buck Simian
01-22-2018, 11:52 PM
When it comes down to it there have been very few nigs in space. I forget the exact number off hand, there have been around 500+ people in space and less than 20 niggers. Two of which died. I am willing to bet when Columbia burned up on reentry it was due to that nig on board opening a airlock during a moment of panic and trying to escape.

Gul Dukat
01-23-2018, 12:01 AM
When it comes down to it there have been very few nigs in space. I forget the exact number off hand, there have been around 500+ people in space and less than 20 niggers. Two of which died. I am willing to bet when Columbia burned up on reentry it was due to that nig on board opening a airlock during a moment of panic and trying to escape.

I'm willing to bet the shuttle almost bankrupted NASA, or at least cost it waaaaaay more than it should.

The mighty Saturn V, (burning a tanker truck of fuel every second), moved a space station to orbit in one go.