PDA

View Full Version : LA riots (1992) question

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 01:07 PM
During the LA riots there was a militant nigger sow, who was a protege (muh dik victim) of KGO nigger late night talk show host Ray Taliaferro. This bitch was ooking all night long about; "Tymes to peek ups da gun, Rebbalootion! I needs everbody to gets a wepon and go out in da skreet and getts da white debbel."

She was fired the next day, after about a four hour rant encouraging violence in the Bay Area.She was obviously associated with the Oakland Black Panthers at the time of the LA riots.

I am curious if anyone might know the name of this bitch, and any other information about it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Taliaferro

SC Anemia
04-25-2017, 02:06 PM
Not sure exactly but Ray Taliaferro was also broadcast on KRON in San Francisco. On more than one occasion he had Angela Davis on the show. A loud-mouthed militant sow who always wore a huge afro.

justin igger
04-25-2017, 02:13 PM
Not sure exactly but Ray Taliaferro was also broadcast on KRON in San Francisco. On more than one occasion he had Angela Davis on the show. A loud-mouthed militant sow who always wore a huge afro.

I believe that is the nigger. I remembering hearing clips of that sow on the radio during the riots.

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 02:14 PM

No, this was when Ray was on late night at KGO. He had a young "student" filling in for him in his time slot. When I first heard this coon, I thought, "Geez, this guy is sure a psychotic dum fuck for an Italian!"
Only later I found out he was a nigger, then it all made sense. The bitch that was subbing for him made Angela Davis sound rational.

I believe at the time Davis was on the faculty of UCSB.

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 03:04 PM
I believe that is the nigger. I remembering hearing clips of that sow on the radio during the riots.

This Ho was exactly the same as Angela Davis, only a generation younger. She was obviously parroting the same shit Davis used to ook in the sixties, and came from the same area and monkey troop. Hell, she may even be a relative. I suspect ol Ray took a vacation, and had this chump chik say what he and Davis really wanted to say, but were to old and nigger-wise to give up their pay checks.

I listened to it live for a couple of hours and wasn't surprised it wasn't back the night after.

I wonder if this bitch got involved in BLM, she would be in her 40s now (age wise and beverage-wise most likely)