PDA

View Full Version : Almost as bad as this little white girl and her "twin" niglette is the news slobbering over the story

Sandy
01-19-2018, 07:23 PM
If any child of mine thought it's twins with a nigger, I'd have a stern talk: "You are a human being, that's a nigger." And who the hell told the white girl about a "soul"? No kid that young understands that yet.

MIAMI -- Miami preschoolers Jia Sarnicola and Zuri Copeland say they are not best friends. They say they're closer than that -- closer than even mere sisters.

In fact, Jia and Zuri truly believe they're twins.

For example, the girls say they're both four, their birthdays are practically the same day and, of course, the obvious physical similarities. They're clearly twins, which is why they also insist on matching outfits whenever possible.

Last month, Jia and Zuri were at a birthday party when an older kid told them they couldn't be twins because they don't have the same skin color. Jia broke down, but through her tears, she got out a rebuttal.

"You don't know what you're talking about," she said. "We're twins because we share the same soul."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/preschool-twins-jia-sarnicola-zuri-copeland-on-the-road/

https://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2017/12/09/3356ab5a-daff-419b-8bfd-bd4748282ecd/resize/620x/7f69d1ccf0b41c2d5729619f19ee574f/hartman-twins-2-2017-12-8.jpg

zagnut
01-19-2018, 09:40 PM
more lib propaganda.

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-19-2018, 10:36 PM
Oh thank God, for a minute there I thought some burner was celebrating having had a multiracial train pulled on her.

Buck Simian
01-20-2018, 07:30 AM
Kids think weird things that can lead to dangerous actions. Some little boys think they are Superman, they tie a towel around their neck like a cape and try to jump off the garage. That is dangerous, you could break your leg. A little girl thinking she is twins with a nigger? That is deadly, she could end up with a lifetime as a coalburner. Her parents need to get her counselling ASAP.
The best thing that could happen for this little girl is a taste of tough love. For her pet nigger friend to chimp out on her and give her a good beating. That will show her that niggers are not your friends.

Cracka Jack
01-20-2018, 10:12 AM
The best thing that could happen for this little girl is a taste of tough love. For her pet nigger friend to chimp out on her and give her a good beating. That will show her that niggers are not your friends.

Correct, and almost guaranteed to happen.