PDA

View Full Version : Trump Calling The 3rd World 'Shitholes' Is Spot-On, Says A Peace Corps Liberal.

MineEvolved
01-18-2018, 02:22 AM
She must be one of those 'classical' liberals I keep hearing about. Or one that was able to stop drinking the Kool-Aid. It might be unintentional that she paints the nigger as it truly is, (because some parts of the article make it sound like the actions of the niggers are 'forgiveable') but it's a good read, nonetheless. Comments are all over the map.

Three weeks after college, I flew to Senegal, West Africa, to run a community center in a rural town. Life was placid, with no danger, except to your health. That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, "a fecalized environment."

In plain English: s--- is everywhere. People defecate on the open ground, and the feces is blown with the dust – onto you, your clothes, your food, the water. He warned us the first day of training: do not even touch water. Human feces carries parasites that bore through your skin and cause organ failure.

Last time I was in Paris, I saw a beautiful African woman in a grand boubou have her child defecate on the sidewalk next to Notre Dame Cathedral. The French police officer, ten steps from her, turned his head not to see.

I have seen. I am not turning my head and pretending unpleasant things are not true.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/what_i_learned_in_peace_corps_in_africa_trump_is_r ight.html

justin igger
01-18-2018, 04:24 AM
When I was in college I had a hippy professor who went to the peace corps in 1965 to help the niggers in Senegal.

They were flush with cash because Kennedy and the nigger loving movement was in full swing.

My professor said they went to a village, installed irrigation pipes, planted crops, gave them small tractors, lots of tools..everything they needed to be self sufficient in the rich dark African soil.

They taught the niggers and worked side by side with them and made sure they had it all down.

He said they went back in 1966 with some spare parts and for a follow up to see how they were doing.

Guess what?

The copper irrigation pipes had all been ripped up and sold for scrap, the metal on the hand tools as well. Every one in the village was starving, the crops were dead, weeds everywhere
the tractors stripped of their tires and any parts that could be ripped off.

The former nigger lover hippy peace corps helper asked them...WTF they just shrugged their shoulders.

Another hippy dippy nigger lover is red pilled and so were many of his students 30 years later.

Dontavius Farooq
01-18-2018, 10:14 AM
The more I worked there and visited government officials doing absolutely nothing, the more I realized that no one in Senegal had the idea that a job means work. A job is something given to you by a relative. It provides the place where you steal everything to give back to your family.

A job means work??? Sounds like African "culture" made its way here fully in tact. It's almost amazing that they have enough energy to sell weed.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-18-2018, 02:47 PM
Niggers and human culture just do no mix. No matter how much money or effort we shovel into it. The other way around now, no matter how much YT is around even a single nigger ruins the mix. It is like a swimming pool. You can have half a million gallons of water in there and a single turd means you have shitty water. You can't just scoop it out. That water is tainted.