PDA

View Full Version : The Gas Meter Fairy Visited Me Today.

MineEvolved
01-17-2018, 11:55 PM
So today I'm at the house, when a knock comes at my door. This can be for only one of three reasons. One, someone died, and it's the police coming to inform me. Two, the wife locked herself out. Three, it's a nigger wanting to sell me something, or working for one of the utilities. Well, you already guessed, door number three was the winner. Today, it was a 'representative' of the local gas company. Actually, it was just a nigger in a uniform.

So, I have stern policy I never violate: Niggers do not come into my home. I don't care if they are working for the US Secret Service, they better have a warrant or some other legitimate reason for being there. This monkey, IMHO, did not. When I went to the door, it actually managed to mimic a reasonable enough greeting, and informed me that it was charged with going to the houses in the neighborhood, and inspecting any gas meters that were installed inside the home, which was a common practice back in the days before nigger utility theft. He told me I could let him do it, or I could make an appointment with the company to have a rep come out. Of course, I made the choice on the spot to make an appointment. I told him that I didn't allow unannounced strangers through my front door. He then asked me, 'What's that mean'? (the typical nigger challenge). I said, 'probably whatever you actually think it means, but that's immaterial, you're not coming in', and then closed the door in his face.

Nothing came of it, and I watched this nigger leave peaceably. Without thinking about it, I watched him get into his company vehicle and drive away. Thinking about it more this evening, I think I may have been actually sideways accused of theft. Because why did the nigger get into his car and leave after coming to my door? There's other homes in the neighborhood. Don't their meters need inspecting? Is my conservative energy consumption such an outlier, that the utility company felt the need to come and ask to see my meter? I think someone just accused me of being a thieving, meter-hacking nigger.

Me and this 800 number I was left are going to have a long chat tomorrow, both about this sideways accusation, and about what a bad idea it is to send a nigger to my door.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-18-2018, 03:21 PM
I would have been cautious as well. Niggers are well known for scams like this. They dress up nice and show up with something to sell that requires them to come inside or the meter scam. Had one try to sell me a Kirby vacuum once. Sometimes they will have some excuse like "can I use your phone?". Please nigger. Do not tell me you do not have a cell phone. I have even had a nigger come to my door back in the day with household containers asking if they can have some gas money cuz they ran out of gas. I swear, it was a nigger with a bottle of fabric softener that you could see was not even washed out. I have one of those doorbell/camera combos now. If someone rings my bell I can see it from my computer or on my cell phone. If I am not expecting someone I can just take my phone out of my pocket and see it if is a nigger and not even leave my desk or couch if I am watching tv.

justin igger
01-18-2018, 05:17 PM
Nope. If I see a nigger at my door through the peephole, I totally ignore it. If it really wants to get in, I have the means to repel it.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-18-2018, 05:49 PM
Nope. If I see a nigger at my door through the peephole, I totally ignore it. If it really wants to get in, I have the means to repel it.

Pretty much this. I keep this loaded in my shotgun for home defense.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/federal-ammunition-vital-shok-12-gauge-35-00-buck-18-pellets-five-rounds-029465028350.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn

This is the equivalent of firing 18 9mm rounds simultaneously at your target. I keep 4 of them. 3 in the mag and 1 in the chamber. Good luck spooks.

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-18-2018, 07:58 PM
Eighteen #00 copper jacketed balls at 1100 ft. sec...wow. I'm going to get some of that!

zagnut
01-19-2018, 12:24 AM
I do some woodworking and one of the things I make are inlaid plaques of dissimilar wood so the lettering shows well. The one I enjoy the most is the "No Solicitor" plaque I have the door bell button mounted on. I pretty much give humans an even shake if they ring the bell but I wear the niggers out. My normal response is, 'I can't believe all of the tax dollars I've paid and you assholes still cannot read. What did you do in school; beat your meat and look out the window all day?' This either totally pisses them off to which I ask for their solicitors permit or they apologize and leave.

Tar Remover
01-19-2018, 01:28 AM
Frustrated/confused niggers are PREMIUM entertainment.:lol