PDA

View Full Version : Where can I meet a good woman?

Cracka Jack
01-17-2018, 06:45 PM
A guy is hanging out with his buddy and asks him, "Where can I go to meet a meet a nice girl? If I go to a bar I'll get a barfly -- go to church and I'll get a bible thumper. Where can I just meet a normal woman?"

His buddy wastes no time in suggesting "At the supermarket. Just go in, do some shopping and see who's there."

"Not a bad idea." The guy says.

Next day, he's at the supermarket. Up and down the aisles, putting some items in his cart now and then. And then he spots a young lady who he thinks might be a good candidate. In the produce section, he makes some small talk, and they hit it off right away. Soon they're strolling up and down the aisles together. And soon they are headed for the checkout.

While in line, he's thinking he really likes this girl, and decides to give it a shot:

"I hope I'm not being to forward, but would you like to get together and we could make dinner?"
"That sound's like a fine idea." She says. "But there is something you should know..."
"What's that?" he asks.
"I've got an itchy pussy." She replies.
"I'm ok with that." He says..
"But you're going to have to point it out to me. I can't tell one Japanese car from another."

:bert
:lmao

Tar Remover
01-22-2018, 08:32 PM
A guy is hanging out with his buddy and asks him, "Where can I go to meet a meet a nice girl? If I go to a bar I'll get a barfly -- go to church and I'll get a bible thumper. Where can I just meet a normal woman?"

His buddy wastes no time in suggesting "At the supermarket. Just go in, do some shopping and see who's there."

"Not a bad idea." The guy says.

Next day, he's at the supermarket. Up and down the aisles, putting some items in his cart now and then. And then he spots a young lady who he thinks might be a good candidate. In the produce section, he makes some small talk, and they hit it off right away. Soon they're strolling up and down the aisles together. And soon they are headed for the checkout.

While in line, he's thinking he really likes this girl, and decides to give it a shot:

"I hope I'm not being to forward, but would you like to get together and we could make dinner?"
"That sound's like a fine idea." She says. "But there is something you should know..."
"What's that?" he asks.
"I've got an itchy pussy." She replies.
"I'm ok with that." He says..
"But you're going to have to point it out to me. I can't tell one Japanese car from another."

:bert
:lmao:lol

Cat fur allergic
01-29-2018, 02:16 PM
Must be humor from another age. I don't get the itchy pussy and car joke.

Cracka Jack
01-29-2018, 04:58 PM
Must be humor from another age. I don't get the itchy pussy and car joke.

It's a way homer.....