PDA

View Full Version : Cops Put Unlocked Bait Car in Chicago - Niggers Go ApeShit on It

Boy
01-15-2018, 01:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?=24&v=xe6wB1_Hx-0

Bottle_of_Hate
01-15-2018, 01:40 PM
I love that show because you get to see niggers being niggers when they have no idea the camera is there. Niggers are at a paradox when it comes to cameras. They want the camera to show the cop beating the shit out of them but not them being violent, savage niggers.

Gul Dukat
01-15-2018, 01:45 PM
Swarm goes into gibs muh dat mode right away.

Buck Simian
01-15-2018, 01:52 PM
Wow, I have made the stupid mistake of leaving the keys in my car overnight. I live in what would be considered a white trash neighborhood. And guess what? My car remained untouched in the morning. Make that mistake in a nigger area and you won't have a car left.

Lynch Tree
01-15-2018, 03:15 PM
Christ, they're like a swarm of feeding rats.

Call Me Bwana
01-15-2018, 03:47 PM
Watching this video of niggers swarming around a car is like watching a bunch of baboons fighting over a ripe banana.

NIGGERS!!!!! :fume

k9woman
01-15-2018, 04:42 PM
Christ, they're like a swarm of feeding rats.

Scattered like roaches when cops showed up.

NotThatGuy
01-15-2018, 04:51 PM
Wow, I have made the stupid mistake of leaving the keys in my car overnight. I live in what would be considered a white trash neighborhood. And guess what? My car remained untouched in the morning. Make that mistake in a nigger area and you won't have a car left.

A dozen years ago or so, I left the keys in my truck, in the ignition no less. I had a shared driveway with this old guy who "watched" the neighborhood. Woke up the next day, went outside and my truck was all the way up my driveway, blocking my garage (single stall garage, kept the bike in there which I usually drove in the summer). To say I was confused is an understatement. Walked back inside, looked all over for my keys, couldn't find them. Came back out and my neighbor was laughing his ass off at me, swinging my keys on his finger, said "NTG, you forget something, ya dumbass? Nice truck, I went and got some mulch with it this morning, figured you didn't care since you left it at the end of the driveway with the keys in it..." I just shook my head and felt embarrassed as all hell. Followed up with him a few days later and I guess he would make sure all of our cars are locked up at night when he walked his dog. When my truck wouldn't lock, he saw the keys in the ignition and figured out why. I guess I never thought about it before, but yeah, our car doors were always locked in the morning when we left for work. Nice guy. Oh and no, he didn't go get mulch, he was just messing with me.

Chimpwhipper
01-15-2018, 09:34 PM
Why didn't the cops make the car an IED while they were at it?

Master Sergeant
01-16-2018, 03:02 PM
Isn't anything that shines and has any value considered "Nigger Bait"?

Moolie Mook
01-16-2018, 03:16 PM
Why didn't the cops make the car an IED while they were at it?

:potd

Cracka Jack
01-16-2018, 03:33 PM
Those niggers should all be at the bottom of the ocean.

Tar Remover
01-16-2018, 04:25 PM
Thank God they ignored the child car seat! As we all know- they don't give a shit about their shitlets........ Anymore than we do......

NotThatGuy
01-16-2018, 05:17 PM
Thank God they ignored the child car seat! As we all know- they don't give a shit about their shitlets........ Anymore than we do......

They get them for free from the county anyway, so they know there is no value to them.

MineEvolved
01-17-2018, 06:41 PM
Isn't anything that shines and has any value considered "Nigger Bait"?

Shiny? Last time I checked, a bottle filled piss and shit, with a balloon on top to capture the escaping gasses, was bait to a nigger... :lol

Tar Remover
01-18-2018, 11:07 PM
They get them for free from the county anyway, so they know there is no value to them.

I hate niggers......

Rape Ape
01-19-2018, 04:10 AM
Everything that comes from the earth, eventually returns to it. :lmao

https://youtu.be/mQgdZTgpczM