PDA

View Full Version : Happy National Nigger Day

Blue-Gum
01-15-2018, 07:03 AM
Well here it is again....national nigger day and all the niggers will be marching and muh-diking in da streets. There will be a spike in fried chicken and malt liquor sales. Also, nigger on nigger shootings and stabbings, all to honor that black bastard Martin Luther King. He was just a common yard nigger that muh-dikked and plagerized itself through life. So, my tribute to marching looting coon is....thank you Jimmy Ray...job well done.

Dontavius Farooq
01-15-2018, 11:33 AM
Holly crack. I dun fo-gots dat Mahtn Looter Kang birfday beez a ferl holday 'n sheeit.
We need look no further than some of our largest cities to see that the USA became a better place once the intelligent and hard working negro got its "cibil rites" which improved the quality of life in Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit and other places throughout our great nation.

AFN_Weasel
01-15-2018, 12:24 PM
April 4 is the real MLK holiday. This year will be the 50th anniversary of the day MLK was shot good and dead. 50 years that we haven't had to listen to that nigger flapping its lips and spouting its perverted ignorant shit. 50 years of blessed silence. Everyone should write to their elected officials - there should be celebrations and parades and fireworks. Thank you for a job well done, James Earl Ray!

Buck Simian
01-15-2018, 01:09 PM
KFC should have a special MLK deal today. No, scratch that KFC is too classy for niggers, stick with Church's chicken. That's the real nigger shit. A free bottle of malt liquor with every order in honor of MLK.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-15-2018, 02:22 PM
April 4 is the real MLK holiday. This year will be the 50th anniversary of the day MLK was shot good and dead. 50 years that we haven't had to listen to that nigger flapping its lips and spouting its perverted ignorant shit. 50 years of blessed silence. Everyone should write to their elected officials - there should be celebrations and parades and fireworks. Thank you for a job well done, James Earl Ray!

With that in mind, the liberals and cucks will remind niggers of this, because they would not remember themselves, and there will be bongo parties abound. Fresh demands of gibs and claims of raysis inequality. Of course, a few extra sets of batwings so it will still have a spot of sunshine.

Gul Dukat
01-15-2018, 03:09 PM
The American stock markets are closed today, which means the TSX moves at a snail's pace. Which means I don't make piddly squat.
Stupid niggers.

justin igger
01-15-2018, 04:50 PM
MLK day..just another day that niggers don't work.

AFN_Weasel
01-15-2018, 05:03 PM
The American stock markets are closed today, which means the TSX moves at a snail's pace. Which means I don't make piddly squat.
Stupid niggers.

I wasn't going to mention it, mainly because I say the same thing every year and it makes me sound like a broken record. But since you bring up the stock market I'll go ahead anyway. It's bad enough that we have this disgraceful holiday, but as if to rub salt in the wound the NYSE didn't just add a holiday to the calendar, they took one away also.

The American stock markets used to be closed on Veterans Day. Since the imposition of this nigger holiday, they now have a half-minute of silence before trading commences to "honor" the people who fought to protect our country. It is a total disgrace, and I'll say it every year until I go to my grave. America should be ashamed.