PDA

View Full Version : God Bless President Trump

Blue-Gum
01-12-2018, 04:33 PM
I just have to say it...after all the fallout from President Trump again calling like it IS...Haiti and those African countries ARE shitholes!!!! I'd like to ask all these niggers this: Why don't all you black bastards STAY in your country if it's not a shithole? ....and of course all the nigger celebs and leftist niggers are calling President Trump a racist....he's a REALIST!!!!!...you dirty niggers.

AFN_Weasel
01-12-2018, 05:15 PM
Everybody knows Haiti and Africa are shitholes, but they pretend to be outraged because it's Trump. The nigger Obama used language far worse in that stupid book of his and nobody batted an eye.

Gul Dukat
01-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Everybody knows Haiti and Africa are shitholes, but they pretend to be outraged because it's Trump. The nigger Obama used language far worse in that stupid book of his and nobody batted an eye.

Wait a minute, Obongo had a book out?

AFN_Weasel
01-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Yes, surely you remember. People were going into bookstores and libraries, taking the books off the shelves and putting them back amongst books about apes and gorillas. Others simply left banana peels.

Dontavius Farooq
01-12-2018, 09:48 PM
Telling the truth is not part of the libtard agenda.

Make America Great Again is really code for Make America White Again,” the chairman said in a statement.

I think the truth would be more like "Make America White or Asian again."

Americans love Asians because they have assimilated into our culture and contribute to our society.

soundwave
01-13-2018, 04:26 AM
Yes GOD bless the USA and Donald Trump.

MineEvolved
01-13-2018, 05:19 AM
I hope this is the first step in what will surely be a long march towards ending all the foreign aid programs and UN food drops.