PDA

View Full Version : President Donald J Trump says Africa and Haiti are shitholes

Mushmouth
01-11-2018, 06:53 PM
President Trump on Thursday balked at an immigration deal that would include protections for people from Haiti and African countries, demanding to know at a White House meeting why he should accept immigrants from “shithole countries”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html

justin igger
01-11-2018, 07:01 PM
Hell yeah!

According to the aide, when the group came to discussing immigration from Africa, Trump asked why America would want immigrants from "all these shithole countries" and that the U.S. should have more people coming in from places like Norway.

Fuck those shithole niggers!

West Texas Red Dirt
01-11-2018, 07:26 PM
Honest and no political correctness. He's fucking bad ass. The groids and their handlers are going ape shit
Winning!!!!!

Cracka Jack
01-11-2018, 08:03 PM
I fucking LOVE TRUMP!!!!!!! :thumb:fulibs

100% Not A Nigger
01-12-2018, 04:31 AM
It's a good question.

UpYoursNigger
01-12-2018, 04:34 AM
The left are really losing their shit. I just trolled the fuck out of libtards on yahoo. Stuff like, if Haiti is so freaking great, how come the Dominican Republic has a fence/wall with armed guards to keep those niggers out of their country? Even those niggers don't like those niggers!

Bottle_of_Hate
01-12-2018, 04:49 AM
Say it like it is. I think Trump is beginning to tire of the nigger lovers and left wing asshats.

Dontavius Farooq
01-12-2018, 08:02 AM
From the article in post #1

Mr. Trump’s remarks, the latest example of his penchant for racially tinged remarks denigrating immigrants.....

Racially tinged remarks my a$$. I don't care if he's obnoxious or politically incorrect ...... he speaks the truth. The first time since Ronald Reagan. In 2020, I'd wait outside in voting lines five miles long in sub-zero weather with a wind chill index of minus 100 to vote for him again. Fortunately ...... since I live in Florida, I won't have to.

On a personal note, the really fortunate news for me is that in my neighborhood, if you don't have a Trump bumper sticker on your car .... you better get one. New cars are not excluded from this rule and one of our neighbors still dispenses them free.

Professor Homeslice
01-12-2018, 10:49 AM
The crux of the immigration issue... the most obvious question that somehow can't be uttered: why take those who have 1000/1000 times previously failed to integrate well into Western society? Why bet on... or in fact be evangelically possessed that the 1,001st time will suddenly work great?

Gul Dukat
01-12-2018, 12:06 PM
Immigration 100-200 years ago.

Europeans came from an already developed country(s) and came to an undeveloped plain and settled. If they didn't speak English, they eventually did and assimilated.
They built a prosperous, first world country out of nothingness, only to see it ruined by leftists, liberals and Democrats.
My grandparents all came across on the Olympic and Mauritania, today rapeugees are flown in on govt planes. (Since when are refugees flown, it's the first safe country you get to)

Immigration today.

Low IQ third worlders come from undeveloped countries in swarms to first world countries, because they are too dumb to build their own countries. Once inside countries like France and Sweden the no go zones follow.
Muslims have turned Minnesota and Michigan into Islamic hotbeds that look like Somalia.

They are barely trainable and are illiterate in their own language. What their countries look like is a marker for what western countries will look like if we let too many in.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-12-2018, 01:41 PM
-This ought to be good. The Haitian ambassador wants Trump to explain himself and the Haitians want an apology.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/haiti-ambassador-us-official-summoned-to-explain-shithole-remark/article/2645711

Trump: I am sorry your country is a shithole. I'am taking this back since we are no longer friends.

Shithole: No, No, you can't. That is racist. We need diem gibs. I'm gonna call da UN if you stop giving us gibs.

UN: America must continue to give money to shitholes because none of us want to.

NotThatGuy
01-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Liberal logic at it's finest...

"How dare he call these countries shit-holes, this is racist!"
"Well, we can't send the illegals back to their countries, because they are shit-holes, this is racist."

Moolie Mook
01-12-2018, 03:08 PM
So happy Trump became President! The progs are so wound up over it, it's awesome. Sometimes, I think I should be concerned that some of these progs might stroke out... then the thought is gone.

:lol

Dontavius Farooq
01-12-2018, 10:15 PM
I fucking LOVE TRUMP!!!!!!! :thumb:fulibs

And so do I and about several hundred million real Americans.

Real Americans love the country we once had before the "CIBIL RITES ACT" ...... too bad we are dying off.

Next thing you know, our continent will revert back to the African life style of shit and mud.

Tar Remover
01-13-2018, 03:36 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html

Good. He is 100% correct. They are shit holes, with nothing but shit and backwards assed chicken shakers lodged in them, and rock monkeys bouncing around muh-dikking, stealing and murdering, spitting rum and shaking chickens all over. Nutnice did a WONDERFUL piece on this third world nigger hole on Chimpout.:nigbongo

MineEvolved
01-13-2018, 05:46 AM
If Haiti is so fucking great, WHY can't I go buy some Dirt Ahoy cookies at my local supermarket? They ought to be Haiti's largest export, ffs...

AFN_Weasel
01-13-2018, 06:13 AM
For a long time I thought that the pendulum of political correctness would eventually swing back towards simple common sense, but I now see that I was wrong. What I didn't realize was that the progressive left had infiltrated the school system and turned the millenials into mindless, niggerloving snowflakes. Sort of like installing a big magnet on the left side, so the pendulum just sticks there and can't swing back.

GoodyearNecklace
01-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Liberal logic at it's finest...

"How dare he call these countries shit-holes, this is racist!"
"Well, we can't send the illegals back to their countries, because they are shit-holes, this is racist."

:libdance
I did enjoy seeing Don Lemming and Anderson crying.
That made my day

Boy
01-13-2018, 10:56 AM
For a long time I thought that the pendulum of political correctness would eventually swing back towards simple common sense, but I now see that I was wrong. What I didn't realize was that the progressive left had infiltrated the school system and turned the millenials into mindless, niggerloving snowflakes. Sort of like installing a big magnet on the left side, so the pendulum just sticks there and can't swing back.

Give it time to swing back, it will happen... the process is slow but will occur.