PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore hospital under fire for dumping sow on the street

Sandy
01-11-2018, 04:29 PM
It failed, yes, because littering is a crime. The video of the sow starting to howl (probably called "mentally ill" but really on baff salts) is hilarious.

Hospitals are not fucking hotels or department stores. That's all there is to say. Someone gets discharged and doesn't have anywhere to go, didn't have clothes, it's not the hospital's problem.

The video, which was posted online by Imamu Baraka early Wednesday, has gone viral and shows the patient, who had not been identified, walking around slowly and moaning outside the University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus.

Baraka then follows the workers back to the ambulance entrance to the hospital and asks to speak with a supervisor. Off camera, one man is heard saying “I am the supervisor” and explaining the woman “was medically cleared” to leave the facility.

Back at the bus stop, the woman, who appeared to have had her belongings dropped off with her, is filmed slowly pacing around – sometimes hunched over – while randomly moaning in a distressed tone.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/11/baltimore-hospital-says-it-failed-after-shocking-video-emerges-patient-being-left-on-street.html

Cracka Jack
01-11-2018, 06:10 PM
Not to be critical, but the landfill would have been a more appropriate place to dump the sow.

DR Spook
01-11-2018, 06:57 PM
I'm sure there's a pothole somewhere that needs filled.

k9woman
01-11-2018, 08:04 PM
GOMER (Get out of my emergency room), now.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-12-2018, 04:48 AM
It was probably seeking some hots and a cot along with some pain pills. This is why niggers love prison. But in a hospital a nigger can demand to be waited on, watch TV, and shit in a pot that doubles as a bed.

animal mother
01-12-2018, 01:13 PM
Why didn't the nigger making the video just take the sow home for muh dik? Or did he?
It's funny that 4 other niggers were the ones who tossed the sow out on the street, probaby the same ones who haul out
the rest of the hospital waste.

Tar Remover
01-15-2018, 12:31 AM
Not to be critical, but the landfill would have been a more appropriate place to dump the sow.:rofl Agreed!

Tar Remover
01-15-2018, 12:32 AM
GOMER (Get out of my emergency room), now.:lol