PDA

View Full Version : Nigger "PILLAR OF THE COMMUNITY" Di-Int Do Nuffins

Master Sergeant
01-11-2018, 01:49 PM
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/20180109/im-pillar-of-community-pastor-says-of-sex-charges

A Fayetteville PEDO NIGGER BUCK charged with 128 sex-related offenses said today he was not guilty of allegedly MUH-DIKKING four juveniles.

“I’m not guilty of any of this stuff,” Glenn Tyrone Collins said during his first-appearance hearing in Cumberland County District Court. “I own property. I’m a pillar of the community and I don’t deserve this.”

Collins, 51, was charged Monday with 29 counts of taking indecent liberties with a minor, 22 counts of child abuse involving a sexual act, 15 counts of statutory rape or sex offense, nine counts of first-degree rape of a child, five counts each of first-degree sex offense and second-degree rape, three counts of second-degree sex offense, 36 counts of other sex-related offenses and two counts of misdemeanor sexual battery.

The offenses are alleged to have occurred between 1996 and 2009, arrest warrants said.

Collins, clad in the jail-issued orange jumpsuit, stood with his hands behind him and professed his innocence after District Court Judge Toni King told him he faces up to life in prison if convicted.

NotThatGuy
01-11-2018, 02:26 PM
In a nigger community, 128 sex-related offenses does make you a pillar of said community...

Master Sergeant
01-11-2018, 03:24 PM
He's probably a part time YOUF Pastor as well.

Call Me Bwana
01-11-2018, 03:39 PM
In a nigger community, 128 sex-related offenses does make you a pillar of said community...

No, it just makes you an average nigger.

:rofl

Chimpwhipper
01-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Fayettenam:The gift that keeps on giving.