PDA

View Full Version : Woman nearly beaten to death by nigger then forgives him

Buck Simian
01-10-2018, 01:50 PM
This woman has to be the biggest nigger lover on the planet.
I saw this on Megyn Kelly today. And no I do not usually watch her nonsense, i somehow saw the preview for it and felt the need to throw up so i watched it.
It was a match made in Heaven. Nigger Ken Jackman breaks into Mandy Bass house at random and began beating her. She was minutes away from death when she was able to somehow get out the door at the same time the police arrived. Oh, and speaking of the police. She feels they are the blame for not stopping him sooner.
The nigger was facing life in prison, she took it upon herself to go to court to side with him. He ended up with 5 years probation, no jail time.
She then went on to write a book about her encounter called Taming The Tokolosh. Exactly what does that word mean? Anyone?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/after-a-brutal-assault-woman-helps-her-attacker-avoid-jail-time-choosing-forgiveness-over-anger-300574287.html

justin igger
01-10-2018, 02:08 PM
What a dumb whore. The next human victim's blood will be on her hands.

k9woman
01-10-2018, 02:37 PM
:facepalm:tucker:columbo

animal mother
01-10-2018, 03:36 PM
This is proof positive that coal burning is a mental disorder. I'm sure we will read her obit on here shortly.

Sandy
01-11-2018, 08:00 PM
What a dumb whore. The next human victim's blood will be on her hands.

Exactly. A bunch of say that judges, prosecutors and parole board members should get the same sentence when they release a nigger and it commits another crime. This twat is now an accomplice to every future crime that buck does.

UpYoursNigger
01-12-2018, 04:38 AM
that niggerloving twat can't find the bottom of a florida roadside drainage ditch soon enough

Tar Remover
01-19-2018, 02:04 AM
What a nigger loving libshit loser. I hope he comes back and finishes the job.