PDA

View Full Version : Oprah the nigger race baiter

Blue-Gum
01-10-2018, 10:24 AM
I didn't see it and heard about it a few days ago, probably you guys might know more about it....it was a speech that nigger okra gave at some awards....I listened to some it the other day because so many were talking about it...how eloquent and uplifting it was....well the nigger bitch, okra, went on about how some nigger sow was raped by 5 white guys and how brave and courageous it was to tell it's story...and immediately thought about "Christian/Newsom" case where 5 niggers carjacked, kidnapped, raped and then mutilated the bodies of this young couple....and you can multiply that times millions....

Niggers have and will cause more death, crime and a drain on society than the first niggers that were here 400 years ago....these dirty black animals DO NOT BELONG HERE...

Blue-Gum
01-10-2018, 11:41 PM
Great idea for the sticky....another case I was going to include in my OP but forgot was the "Witchita Massacre " it was 2 file n igger animal brothers that was responsible for all the mayhem and carnage....its probably in the annuals here somewhere.....and as stated; ANY nigger scum on the planet is more than capable of committing the same heinous acts.

Buck Simian
01-12-2018, 01:40 PM
Watch out people. They are going to run that bitch for President in 2020. She is the lefts only hope. And she has a good chance of winning. You think Obama and his wookie wife were bad? You haven't seen nothing yet. Obama was too busy basking in the glory of being the Nigger Kang, Oprah will not waste anytime and will force every nigger program she can come up with onto America. And nobody in congress will oppose her out of fear of being labeled a racist.

Blue-Gum
01-12-2018, 04:17 PM
You might be right Buck...but I gotta believe that nigger sow is much too comfortable in its lifestyle now, as it stands, nigger okra can sit on the sidelines and take pot-shots while sucking on a chicken bone...besides that nigger KNOWS it doesn't have the mind to be Prez....

On a side note, I saw the other day the nigger sows house in California was 3 feet under mud and slush....I just wished instead of mud it was under 3 feet of liquid slushy pig shit....lol

Monkeybash
01-12-2018, 08:50 PM
I continue to be baffled at the obsession with this sheboon. What has it ever done other than lose weight and blow back up, and host a talk show, which every coon that can feign cogent English can get with the nigger-worshipping loons running the media?

justin igger
01-17-2018, 11:29 PM
The Oprah bacteria grew in the world petri dish during a time when the bold men of the talk show circuit were in their heyday. Being a female nigger working an afternoon talk show (which started out on a local nigger network in Chicago I believe) she got the attention of niggers AND brain dulled human women. Then the fat boon saw how the camera adds 1,000 lbs (to nigger sows) and decided to appeal to the average vain (and fat) housewife by televising her quest to lose weight. It made her millions and her handlers saw fit to diversify her earnings by marketing her popularity. A magazine, production company, and a cable network among I'm sure, many other ventures. She gets the credit but only her name is on any of her "products"...she's a nigger after all, so whitey has created the monster...as usual.

In the very beginning Oprah was pure trash TV, trannies, midgets, incest, it was a fucking zoo...ala Jerry Springer and Sally Jesse Raphael. For some reason they wanted to elevate this fat sow to serious talk TV, I guess it was the early 90's when the powers that be created this monster in its current form. It all was a ruse from the beginning. There were no free cars.. Each audience member had to open their checkbook and write a $7000 check for Federal and California taxes if they wanted to keep it. All of this charity crap Oprah did in Africa opening schools for girls turned into nothing but a rape house and child exploitation ring. The curtain hasn't been pulled back on this Nigger Wizard of Oz just yet, but there is plenty of dirt out there if people choose to look for it.

Chimpwhipper
01-24-2018, 08:48 AM
Niggers are why I carry a .45 instead of a 9.

Cat fur allergic
01-29-2018, 01:54 PM
Sadly too many dumb human females watch this sow and listen to her shitty advice and thoughts.

Blue-Gum
01-29-2018, 10:08 PM
I never did like this nigger....or any nigger for that matter....I'll NEVER understand why people put this nigger sow or any nigger up on a pedestal to listen to their advice...you have to be insane to like niggers...