PDA

View Full Version : Shanell works at Starbucks..

Mushmouth
01-10-2018, 08:45 AM

A Starbucks spokesperson told Fox News the Facebook post by Rivers is “completely false” and that the company has no employees by that name. “The store was closed briefly on Sunday, but is now open and operating as usual,” the spokesperson confirmed.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/01/09/atlanta-starbucks-closes-temporarily-after-false-claims-that-employee-defiled-white-peoples-food-and-drinks.html

Lynch Tree
01-10-2018, 10:47 AM
This is exactly why I never eat anywhere that has niggers in the kitchen.

:hurl

Gul Dukat
01-10-2018, 11:59 AM
Never buying anything at Fartbucks, ever. One, ordering two $3.00 coffees a day works to over 2 grand plus a year, more if it's a ten dollar item. Two, Schultz wanted to hire rapeugees, three, how many times does this happen for real, in other locations?

GD rule number one, I make it myself, or I'm not touching it.

Whitewheat
01-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Now that we have the six more suggestions to further explain to you why you should not consume food that niggers touch especially Star Yucks because remember when the CEO said he wanted to hire 10000 muslim nigger refugees to work there? You know the ones that wipe their asses with their left hand because they do not use toilet paper. How unappetizing can it get?

justin igger
01-10-2018, 09:56 PM
I haven't been there in years and I have to admit when I did go , I was a captive audience. It was a small kiosk type starbucks at a hospital, train station, airport etc.. Luckily they were all human staffed.

Their main stores are overpriced shit. A cup of ice coffee with flavored oils and whipped cream for 11 bucks? Nuts!

My broke coal burner niece gets a $9 dollar starbucks drink each morning...she's 350Lbs and on disability.

Lynch Tree
01-11-2018, 04:57 AM
My broke coal burner niece gets a $9 dollar starbucks drink each morning...she's 350Lbs and on disability.

Did she squirt out a bunch of shitlets to get those checks?

justin igger
01-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Did she squirt out a bunch of shitlets to get those checks?

Nope. She married my white cuck nephew after having her fill of nigger muh diks.

Tar Remover
01-13-2018, 03:11 AM
Sounds like niggers need to start getting a little "Special Sauce" on their KFC........