PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Aaron Hernandez's white prison lover

OutragedYT
04-24-2017, 03:18 PM
What a cute couple.
:vomit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4439912/This-22-year-old-convict-lover-Aaron-Hernandez.html

This is the 22-year-old 'heroin addicted' convicted armed robber who was Aaron Hernandez's prison lover and the last person to see him alive - now on suicide watch

The mystery prisoner who Aaron Hernandez wrote to before his shocking suicide is a 22-year-old man jailed for a knife-point robbery in Northbridge, Mass.
Kyle Kennedy was the last person to see the former New England Patriot alive and is now on suicide watch inside maximum security Souza-Baranowski Corrections Center
Hernandez gave him a $50,000 watch and other property shortly before he took his life and left one of three notes - the others to his fiancée and daughter
In an online profile on the website Write A Prisoner, Kennedy described his sexual orientation as 'straight''
'I stand at 5' 10', I weigh 175 pounds, I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am also heavily tattooed. I work out, read books and write to help me pass the time'
Hernandez jammed the door to the cell — number G2-57 — with cardboard and piled furniture against the door to slow down anyone trying to enter.
He also covered the interior window with a curtain to cover up his nakedness