PDA

View Full Version : Meritocracy in math class is a “tool of whiteness”

Mushmouth
01-08-2018, 07:06 PM

A math education professor at Brooklyn College contends in a recent academic article that “meritocracy” in math classes is a “tool of whiteness.”

Laurie Rubel implicates both meritocracy and “color-blindness” as ideological precepts that hold back racial minorities from succeeding in math classes in an article for the peer-reviewed Journal of Urban Mathematics Education.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10342

http://www.brooklyn.cuny.edu/web/academics/faculty/faculty_profile.jsp?faculty=441

Dontavius Farooq
01-08-2018, 07:43 PM
These air for brains libtards will never understand that the Simian brain of the nigger can't understand math because there aren't enough IQ points there to do even the simplest algebra. How come the poor Vietnamese Boat People brought over in the 1970's & 1980's that could not even speak English and were subject to horrible prejudice .... generally referred to as "slant eyes" were able to overcome all kinds of odds and could soon outscore many white Americans on math and other tests.

I want to puke when I read crap like this. It's not just here ..... Niggers simply can't assimilate or be educated to the standards of humans all over the world.

Cracka Jack
01-08-2018, 10:12 PM
We need to keep our "whiteness" to ourselves. Don't share it, don't flaunt it, don't try to teach it to the other "races".

Keep your whiteness to yourself!! If you are required to engage non-whites, try to emulate their lower intellect.

Don't use words of more than 1 syllable.
Don't use math beyond what can be done counting fingers and toes.

Ah fuck it....... that's all I've got.......

Bottle_of_Hate
01-08-2018, 10:51 PM
SO what does that say about the Asian kid in the class who's parents have put so much emphasis on education? He is clearly in the minority, even when compared to niggers but? HOLY SHIT! My mind is blown! I was about to buy into this whole thing but I just reapplied a few things. The whole minority this was just disproven by my thought process AND... Didn't nigger invent math when they were gypshuns an sheit?

Who would have thought that when you had parents who emphasize education and respect over blame YT and "respek" could have two completely different outcomes?

MineEvolved
01-10-2018, 04:58 AM
Sooooo....2+2=whiteness? I have that right?

This is what happens when people who should be writing articles for Jet and Ebony teach math instead.