PDA

View Full Version : Nigger "Youth" Horde Robs Passengers on the BART

Buckshank
04-24-2017, 03:03 PM
http://m.sfgate.com/crime/article/BART-takeover-robbery-50-to-60-teens-swarm-11094745.php

A recent string of robberies on BART trains took a frightening turn when dozens of juveniles swarmed an Oakland station over the weekend and commandeered a train car, forcing passengers to hand over bags and cell phones and leaving at least two with head injuries, witnesses told the transit agency.

Oh San Francisco and Ookland... If only if were possible to drop a MOAB on East Ookland.

SC Anemia
04-24-2017, 03:38 PM
Nothing good ever happens on the Oakland BART station.
MIND BLEACH! ! A couple years back one of the BART stations had to be closed for "maintenance". Turns out one of the escalators was malfunctioning. When it was disassembled, the problem was found to be the mechanics were clogged with trash and human feces.
:hurl

Buckshank
04-24-2017, 03:43 PM
Nothing good ever happens on the Oakland BART station.
MIND BLEACH! ! A couple years back one of the BART stations had to be closed for "maintenance". Turns out one of the escalators was malfunctioning. When it was disassembled, the problem was found to be the mechanics were clogged with trash and human feces.
:hurl

They shit in their own nests, public pools, and buses. Why not on an escalator?

justin igger
04-24-2017, 04:34 PM
This is terrorism. Trump needs to send in the National Guard and clean up that shithole.

Buck Simian
04-24-2017, 04:46 PM
But the article said teens. Are we certain it was niggers? I was picturing a group of 15 year old honor roll students from Japan on a student exchange program.

IseDaDiva
04-24-2017, 05:19 PM
I thought "teens" and "youths" were code words for "nigger bucks." Now I see "juveniles" is there too.

I guess this could have been human kids, but I don't remember ever reading about them "swarming" anything.

Koolaid Hair
04-24-2017, 05:31 PM
There's no way it's human kids other than maybe the stray wigger or 2. This is niggers. I'd bet my life on it. And this is also why I carry daily. You just never know.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Buck Simian
04-24-2017, 06:55 PM
If there were 99 niggers and one white kid the media would be focusing on him. We would have his picture along with pictures of his parents all the way to his distant cousins plus know everything about him from where he goes to school to his favorite flavor of ice cream.

Rape Ape
04-24-2017, 08:10 PM
And they wonder why people don't use public transportation.
Who wants to spend two hours after a hard day at work smelling and dodging savage groidles of feral pavement apes?

Cat fur allergic
04-24-2017, 08:28 PM
Where you need some good missiles, think about those poor beautiful children!

zagnut
04-24-2017, 08:52 PM
This needs to be a National Geographic special!

IseDaDiva
04-24-2017, 10:29 PM
There's no way it's human kids other than maybe the stray wigger or 2.

Agree. Only niggers are ever referred to as committing crimes/attacking in a "swarm." It's not a human thing.

Cracka Jack
04-24-2017, 10:38 PM
Clearly they just need some more state funded recreational facilities. Perhaps basketball courts........

Thin White Duke
04-25-2017, 12:12 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how easy it is for these nigger flash mobs to hit and run, and then just disappear back into their ghetto "no-go" zones, knowing there is no way to really pursue them.

West Texas Red Dirt
04-25-2017, 10:00 AM
"Teens" again. The media goes all out to protect the groid. Wow. Never truths just half ones. They have to report something because of crime but still never report in the suspects.
I've only seen this story here and on PKs site. MSM: crickets, as usual

Sandy
05-06-2017, 08:16 PM
So for the first teenaper arrested:

But he has since been released from custody without charges — a development that BART did not announce or explain.

WTF²?

Koolaid Hair
05-06-2017, 09:11 PM
So for the first teenaper arrested:

WTF²?
Protect the niggers at all costs.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

zagnut
05-06-2017, 10:38 PM
With a place where they elect a moonbat like Jerry Brown what would someone expect. If someone were to protect themselves in that state you could expect to be another William Wallace and be publicly drawn and quartered. There has to be a geo-magnetic anomaly that affects the brain in that place. I spent time at McClellan AFB and it never ceased to amaze me how fucked up that place was on the news. Thank God for Texas and Texans!!! At least we know how to execute felons!