PDA

View Full Version : AirBNB host had strict rules, niggers were going to throw a bongo party anyway and caused $100K of damage

Sandy
01-06-2018, 02:38 PM
The real lesson learned: niggers will ruin everything they touch. I don't know if AirBNB lets a host reject a potential renter. Then again, if this guy had said no, he'd be accused of racism.

Read the details, and nothing is surprising about what niggers leave behind: a damaged hardwood floor, condoms, all his food and liquor gone, cash stolen, Playstation and iPad stolen. They even used the owner's expensive towels to clean up, then threw them in the garbage.

GRAND VIEW-ON-HUDSON - Nicko Feinberg rented out his River Road house for one day and returned to find the home overlooking the Hudson River had been trashed to the tune of $100,000 by hundreds of New Year's Day party-goers.

He had advertised the white-brick mountainside house on Airbnb, with the stipulation that there would be no parties or smoking.

But he said Tevin Zamor, who replied to the ad on the website — which connects homeowners with renters — advertised a New Year's Day party with men paying a fee at the door and women getting in for free.

Zamor, 23, of New City, was charged with disorderly conduct after cops broke up the raucous get-together, according to South Nyack-Grand View police.

"This is a business for them," Feinberg said of the party organizers, as he stood Friday on the upper floor of the two-floor contemporary. "They are promoting rappers and a record label. They brought in a DJ. They had people collecting money at the door. They let ladies in for free."

His rooftop Jacuzzi had an estimated $1,000 in damage and he said he found condoms in the trash and on the floor, as well as food and garbage scattered around the house and in trash bags.

A police report states more than 300 people were inside the house and more than 100 vehicles were parked on the east and west sides of River Road. Orangetown police responded with South Nyack-Grand View officers.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/rockland/2018/01/05/airbnb-nightmare-new-years-eve-party/1007220001/

Boy
01-06-2018, 03:02 PM
Congratulations Mr. Feinberg ..... you just got niggerized.

I see yet another race realist in the making.

Sandy
01-06-2018, 03:12 PM
I just thought of something. How about sending anonymous greeting cards to potential site recruits?

"Dear Mr. Feinberg, we are sorry to hear of your problem with niggers. Please feel free to join us at dinduplantation.com, where we anonymously and freely discuss the nigger plague on our society."

Postcards would really send some post office workers over the edge. Problem is that niggers and cucks would "lose" them in sorting. So these would have to be in a little envelope.

Rape Ape
01-06-2018, 05:53 PM
AirBNB used to let the owners ultimately decide on who could rent their place, and as you'd expect, most of them intelligently declined to let niggers onto their property. Sure enough, the nignogs and their libtard coddlers bitched, "ray-ciss!" and sued, and AirBNB has been forced to prohibit "dikskrimmation and sheeit". Just do a few google searches on AirBNB and "racist" or "discrimination".

It's one of the reasons I wouldn't get into the AirBNB business. If you can't keep destructive nigger concrete termites off of your property, there is no way you'll turn a profit after having to constantly repair all of the nigger damage and constantly fumigate to get rid of the nigger funk and diseases.

NotThatGuy
01-06-2018, 09:38 PM
I used to rent my cottage on AirBNB, but about 2 years ago they stopped giving me the renters names, so I took it off the listing. It was easy back then when you saw D'Taraius Laquifa Jackson III requesting your place to deny it.

Cracka Jack
01-06-2018, 10:22 PM
The comments section of that article are hilarious. Cucks arguing what legal rights a renter has and what reporting obligations they face for tax purposes!!

:rofl :lmao :lol

It's actually pretty funny seeing indoctrinated cucks getting fucked over by niggers, but unable to discern the root of the problem. :lol

justin igger
01-06-2018, 11:34 PM
I've been renting the same condo each year for the last 14 years. The units are all privately owned and some folks live in theirs like a home and some rent them out as income when they are not
staying there.

One year, we found that the family we had been renting from sold their unit, the new owner remodeled the place and everything was fine until one day we walked in
on the first day of Vacation and the place was fucked. Cigarette burns, cat piss on the couch, stained rugs, of missing household items etc..

We turned on the CD player to try to get some music and loud (C)rap music blared out and the volume knob had been broken off.

The condo was niggerfied. We called the management and they moved us to a new unit.

The owner lost out on a couple thousand in rental and probably several thousand more in fixing the nigger mess.

Tar Remover
01-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Now it's AirTNB!:lol

Tar Remover
01-06-2018, 11:42 PM
AirBNB used to let the owners ultimately decide on who could rent their place, and as you'd expect, most of them intelligently declined to let niggers onto their property. Sure enough, the nignogs and their libtard coddlers bitched, "ray-ciss!" and sued, and AirBNB has been forced to prohibit "dikskrimmation and sheeit". Just do a few google searches on AirBNB and "racist" or "discrimination".

It's one of the reasons I wouldn't get into the AirBNB business. If you can't keep destructive nigger concrete termites off of your property, there is no way you'll turn a profit after having to constantly repair all of the nigger damage and constantly fumigate to get rid of the nigger funk and diseases.

LLLOLLL!!!!!! Nigger Concrete Termites!:lol

Tar Remover
01-06-2018, 11:43 PM
HEY! I forgot why I hate....... Oh yeah, that's why I hate niggers.....