PDA

View Full Version : Home again

DR Spook
01-05-2018, 03:04 PM
I've been looking for a new nigger bashing home since Shitskin plantation went away. Glad to have found this site. I'm retired military and so thankful I don't have to deal with niggers on a daily basis anymore. They are truly the scourge of the earth and will be the downfall of civilization if they aren't corralled.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-05-2018, 03:08 PM
I've been looking for a new nigger bashing home since Shitskin plantation went away. Glad to have found this site. I'm retired military and so thankful I don't have to deal with niggers on a daily basis anymore. They are truly the scourge of the earth and will be the downfall of civilization if they aren't corralled.

Welcome. You will find a few current and retired military here. I to am glad to be done with military niggers. They are often the worst kind. Having the appearance of being normal but when you get right down to it, they are no different than any other nigger pretending to be civilized.

NotThatGuy
01-05-2018, 03:16 PM
I would say the majority of us are from the Plantation days, many of us were well before that too. Welcome home!

Moolie Mook
01-06-2018, 11:02 AM
:welcome