PDA

View Full Version : 1st Nation Technology Denies bin-Laden's Grandson The Joys Of First-Time Goat Rape.

MineEvolved
01-05-2018, 12:28 AM
The 12-year-old grandson of former Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden was killed in an airstrike along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border, the boy’s father announced in a leaked letter in which he praised his son as a “martyr.”

“He was blessed with a martyr's death, as he always wished for himself. Yes, he wished for this despite his young age. He always wished for this and asked me if he could be a fighter who sacrificed himself,” the father said, according to MEMRI’s translation sent to Fox News.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bin-ladens-grandson-killed-in-airstrike-along-afghanistan-pakistan-border/ar-BBHSoge

Bottle_of_Hate
01-05-2018, 07:35 AM
Come on. Do you really think he had not raped a goat by that age? :D

Not that I think these "people" would be capable of learning to integrate into human society if it were not for their cult of rape and pedophilia but it does bear in mind that this is the kind of stupidity taught to them. I mean what 12 year old boy who is getting a stiffy every 10 minutes would not turn and think about 72 virgins? It almost makes it sound like a good idea but only niggers and ass lifters would believe it.