PDA

View Full Version : Another nigger at the grocery store with a smell that knocks you down

Sandy
01-04-2018, 05:47 PM
I went grocery shopping a couple of days ago, and I passed by a buck in a motorized shopping cart. It was four feet wide and had to have weighed 1000 pounds. How does it get around, a two-ton truck with its own crane?

I went to the checkout lines. All the open lanes had one customer being checked out and another waiting, except for one. I saw the gargantuan groid just leaving, and I knew the other people had chosen to wait in other lines instead of being behind a smelly shitskin. The buck was leaving, so how bad could it be for me, right? I unloaded my cart at the end of the conveyor belt, and then when I stepped up to the cashier (white), I realized that nigger was fermented in a landfill. It was like it made a permanent stench on that spot: garbage, urine, feces, rotting meat, all rolled into one. I didn't have much and would be gone quickly, otherwise I'd have told the girl that I was going to a different cashier.

When I got home, I realized that I used the same conveyor belt. God knows what germs that nigger left around, what the cashier got on her hands from any contact with the nigger beast. So I had to wash off everything with hot soap and water, and just in case I got anything on my hands, I even took Clorox wipes to what I touched inside my car. Door handle, steering wheel, radio, shifter. I'm not going to risk being patient zero with a new Ebola strain.

Boy
01-04-2018, 05:57 PM
Nigger funk is an impossible thing to get rid of. It seeps into your pores.... you better bathe in acid to make sure.

Rape Ape
01-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Niggers stink like hell to begin with, but when they get so jabba-the-hutt fat that they can't reach around to wipe their own baboon ass or fit in the shower... I can't even imagine the stench trailing behind one of those.

:hurl

Tar Remover
01-19-2018, 01:53 AM
Niggers stink like hell to begin with, but when they get so jabba-the-hutt fat that they can't reach around to wipe their own baboon ass or fit in the shower... I can't even imagine the stench trailing behind one of those.

:hurl

I can. I lived in sunny, southern CA for 17 years. Jabba-the-Hutt niggers on wheels are quite frequent there. You are all spot-on.

NotThatGuy
01-19-2018, 10:32 AM
Was at Walmart a month ago and a giant sow was in a scooter. The batteries must have been low because after about 50 feet the thing completely died. She got up, left it where it died and started walking back towards the front of the store where the scooters were. I said "THANK YOU JESUS, IT'S A MIRACLE! SHE CAN WALK AGAIN!" Didn't even realize I said it, just kind of came out of my mouth. A few people started laughing and the sow acted like she didn't hear me.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-19-2018, 03:36 PM
Was at Walmart a month ago and a giant sow was in a scooter. The batteries must have been low because after about 50 feet the thing completely died. She got up, left it where it died and started walking back towards the front of the store where the scooters were. I said "THANK YOU JESUS, IT'S A MIRACLE! SHE CAN WALK AGAIN!" Didn't even realize I said it, just kind of came out of my mouth. A few people started laughing and the sow acted like she didn't hear me.

Soon enough they will have parking spots right up front where these fat asses can just open their door and a way-mart employee will pull one up right to them.