PDA

View Full Version : A BetaCuck, A Coalburner, Some Snow, And a 2000's Model Dodge Durango.

MineEvolved
01-04-2018, 12:14 AM
As I type this, the police are still outside chuckling about this one....about an hour ago, some betacuck came flying down our snow-covered street (since I have niggers in close proximity, we're exempt from having to endure some of the more inconvenient things about city living, such as snow plows and salt), when the cuck loses control of his Durango, at a decently high rate of speed. He clips the front end of the car belonging to the current resident coalburner across the street, hitting it with such force, it's pushed back a good 20-25 feet, spins on it's rear end a good 100 degrees, and gets pushed up into the neighbor's front yard. This dumbass then gets out to inspect the damage, and immediately calls up daddy. Shoulda heard this tirade, 'I fucked up, I fucked up, I don't for sure where I am'...(didn't even know the street he was on. All the hallmarks of someone looking for a drug score, if you ask me)

THEN, the buck comes out with the whole 'Did you just hit that car?' routine...this genius goes up on the guy's porch, ADMITTING to him that he'd been drinking. This is loud enough that I can hear it across the street. I should have ducked back in, so a beatdown might gave commenced, but my wife was on her way home, so that comes first. They see me watching, and the buck, who's been warned that I have cops as family, behaves itself. Enough to decide to call the coalburner on the phone to tell her that her hooptie just got fucked up. The whole front end on the drivers' side is in very small pieces in the street. She gets back about 6-7 minutes later and starts her screeching., 'I just got dis motherfuckah!'....I tried to help at this point, by calling her over across the street, and informing her that Antifaman was on her porch with her boo, and that he's been going on for the last 5 minutes about how he'd been drinking, and how she NEEDED to make sure that the police knew that (which I called, none of that exchanging information bullshit), in order to make sure there were no issues with the insurance. I AM here to help, after all...:lol

That had the desired effect, the police showed up about 1 minute later. She proceeds to lose her shit, Antifaman is just beginning to understand why people probably tell him to shut the fuck up all the time, and so on...against advice from the cops, who are under no obligation to help in this manner, the burner wants to drive the hooptie off of the hill and get it back on the street until the wrecker can show up. She not only cuts the tire (brand new Michelins) on the driver side from the damage, there was so much debris under the car, she cut the tire on the passenger side as well. THEN, drives through the debris still laying in the snow on the street, and cuts the rear drivers tire. So, now the car is back on the street, sitting on 3 flat rims...

As I end this, Antifaman is in the rear of a cruiser, the hooptie (which she seems to think should be towed wherever at city expense) is sitting on 3 flats in 5 inches of snow, the Durango (the true victim here) has a completely stove-in front end, is being hauled off, and the nigger buck is bitching at the burner about being cold. Antifaman's dad showed up, looking rather irritable about all of this. I'll check to see if anything else happens.

Twofer's like this are better than Netflix.

Sandy
01-04-2018, 05:32 PM
Unlimited viewing of this and similar, 24/7? I'd pay $13.99 a month!

UpYoursNigger
01-04-2018, 10:53 PM
I would have cancelled niggerflix for one month , just for 5 minutes of that footage!!

Buck Simian
01-07-2018, 05:03 PM
I have been in several nigger related car wrecks, it is the last thing you want to happen. The last thing you want is to get into a car wreck with a nigger. They NEVER have insurance. And even if the wreck just so happens to be their fault they are going to scream whiplash and go for the nigger lotto big time. I would just as soon run into a snow plow as to have a wreck with a nigger.

Tar Remover
01-19-2018, 01:47 AM
:lmao PLEASE, keep us posted......