PDA

View Full Version : What do you get when you mix an Asian fried chiggun joint, a nigger manager and fry cook, and bad yelp reviews?

Mushmouth
01-03-2018, 08:03 PM
Witnesses Tell Police They Saw Restaurant Manager Shoot Employee In Case Related To Yelp Review

http://www.courant.com/community/manchester/hc-news-manchester-shooting-folo-20180102-story.html

Bottle_of_Hate
01-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Seems they deleted his review. Saw this one though.

If I want to get shot, I go to Bonchon Chicken! Their bullet infested meals are the perfect antidote to those simpering pacifists who can't take a little gunpowder with their dinners. What can beat the excitement of standing in line wondering if this lunch order will be your last? It gives a dazzle to the meal ordering process that you won't find in every Buckland restaurant. Bonchon Chicken: Our food won't kill you but the bullety appetizers will! Cheers!

Not every clever but still. I personally do not like these places. They are overpriced for mostly rice and a small amount of poor quality d grade meats. I went to a bonchon at the airport once because it was all that was open that wasn't mcniggers and looked ok. It was shit even for airport food. Still, only a nigger could murder over a yelp review. Must have been some disrespect...

MineEvolved
01-04-2018, 12:24 AM
Beat me to it. How much you want to bet the chain's management team read the reviews, and told the nigger to get its shit together, or else? This of course, was the nigger's response to his career coaching.