PDA

View Full Version : Israel to deport 60,000 illegal immigrant niggers

Odin's balls
01-03-2018, 01:07 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5231587/Israel-offers-pay-African-migrants-leave-threatens-jail.html

Israel has the right idea and at $3500 a head, it seems like a bargain.

Call Me Bwana
01-03-2018, 01:39 PM
I think that is a wonderful idea, but I wouldn’t pay them a fucking nickel! Where in the hell does this mindset come from that you owe an illegal asshole a goddamn thing? They should round them up, stick their useless asses on a plane, on a boat, or in a ship container, and send them away.

Niggers are the ruin of every fucking country they infest.

Odin's balls
01-03-2018, 01:58 PM
I think that is a wonderful idea, but I wouldn’t pay them a fucking nickel! Where in the hell does this mindset come from that you owe an illegal asshole a goddamn thing? They should round them up, stick their useless asses on a plane, on a boat, or in a ship container, and send them away.

Niggers are the ruin of every fucking country they infest.

In the UK it costs around £40,000 a year to keep just one in a detention centre.

It costs over £50,000 to keep just one locked up in NU. Where they inevitably end up anyway.

To keep them on welfare costs a minimum of £28,000.

We have around 3 million.

Suddenly, $3,500 per head sounds cheap.

justin igger
01-03-2018, 02:36 PM
They'll spend the $3500 on stupid shit before they even hit the boat. Israel loses nothing.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-03-2018, 05:00 PM
They'll spend the $3500 on stupid shit before they even hit the boat. Israel loses nothing.

Talk about a stimulus plan where the country might actually benefit. But they are not dumb though. I bet they have to be out before they pay. Then good luck collecting. Hand them some monopoly money and those niggers wouldn't notice the difference.

Call Me Bwana
01-03-2018, 05:05 PM
I realize that getting niggers out of your country is always a good idea, even if it is at a price, but I’d rather round them up and ship them off to ‘anywhere else’ and not give the shitheads anything but a good swift kick in the ass as they load the ship.

(Side note: I lived in Europe for almost 6 years when I was a kid. 4 years in Germany in ‘57-‘61, and 2 years in northwestern London (Harrow on the Hill), ‘Nov ‘63-Nov ‘65. My wife and I were going to go on a 2-months-long vacation this spring to visit as many places as we could in Europe, but things got put on hold because we are buying a new house and are moving to Idaho this spring to early summer.
Therefore, our European vacation is put on hold until either later this next fall, or the following spring of ‘19. I won’t be seeing many nigger fuxated places if I can avoid them.)

Odin's balls
01-04-2018, 01:38 AM
I realize that getting niggers out of your country is always a good idea, even if it is at a price, but I’d rather round them up and ship them off to ‘anywhere else’ and not give the shitheads anything but a good swift kick in the ass as they load the ship.

(Side note: I lived in Europe for almost 6 years when I was a kid. 4 years in Germany in ‘57-‘61, and 2 years in northwestern London (Harrow on the Hill), ‘Nov ‘63-Nov ‘65. My wife and I were going to go on a 2-months-long vacation this spring to visit as many places as we could in Europe, but things got put on hold because we are buying a new house and are moving to Idaho this spring to early summer.
Therefore, our European vacation is put on hold until either later this next fall, or the following spring of ‘19. I won’t be seeing many nigger fuxated places if I can avoid them.)

Harrow is now under Muslum control. Avoid.