PDA

View Full Version : Feral shitskin brutally murders its burners 6-year-old son, ordered siblings to sleep next to dead body

Lynch Tree
01-03-2018, 10:12 AM
The kids name was Brice so I'm assuming he was human. Such a shame that her son had to pay the toll instead of her...

Investigators reportedly found that Montgomery had punched the 6-year-old in the face, mouth and stomach multiple times with a closed fist. He’s also accused of shoving the boy’s face into the carpet, and allegedly told the siblings he would be violent toward them if they didn’t also hit their brother.

One of the brothers hit Russell twice out of fear, the Times reported.

“(Montgomery) picked him up and flung him as described by the other brothers, helicopter across the hotel room into what’s kind of a cabinet, where he hit head first. And ultimately caused his brain to bleed,” Assistant State Attorney Matthew Smith told a judge, according to WFLA.

Russell’s brothers said they splashed water on Brice’s face to wake him up, but he wouldn’t wake.

“As if that was not aggravated enough, Mr. Montgomery took the child, put him in bed and had his siblings sleep with him," Smith said, "while Brice was dead that entire night.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/02/stepfather-allegedly-murdered-child-ordered-siblings-to-sleep-next-to-dead-body-investigators-say.html

Moolie Mook
01-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Standard negro parenting skills on display.

Call Me Bwana
01-03-2018, 09:28 PM
This behavior happens every day in white households across the country. Why, I read of 10 cases just like this yesterday. Thank God niggers are just like us. I, myself, was thrown across the room exactly like this by my father when I was 6. Oh wait, no I wasn’t!! He was a wonderful loving father. I got confused thinking of how niggers treat own children. My mistake.

Rape Ape
01-04-2018, 01:29 AM
Dumping a decent human husband and shacking up with filthy niggers should be treated as child abuse, and any such whore's 100% human children should be taken away and given to the human father. How many children are subjected to brutal abuse and/or muh-dik because weak brained female whores insist on burning coal. Both the mudshark and the nigger should be burned at the stake.
:mudshark

Tar Remover
01-05-2018, 04:14 AM
Dumping a decent human husband and shacking up with filthy niggers should be treated as child abuse, and any such whore's 100% human children should be taken away and given to the human father. How many children are subjected to brutal abuse and/or muh-dik because weak brained female whores insist on burning coal. Both the mudshark and the nigger should be burned at the stake.
:mudshark

Absofuckinlutely! That shit just enfuriates me to no fuckin' end. As much as I hate a filthy nigger, I hate a coal burning POS human bitch almost as much. WEEEE!!!!!! Now that I dumped my human husband, I can go fuck a bunch of smelly, stupid disease ridden baboons!!!! Fuckin' coal burning waste of sperm. Hopefully her family dis-owned her......:burner

Sandy
01-06-2018, 02:23 PM

A couple of my friends have a friend who got divorced and immediately mudsharked with a Congo nigger, I be dat niggest dark and a million times uglier. She's since proudly shit out two niglets. It's fine with me if she wants to fuck up her own life, but she has custody of her white children from the first marriage! Not only will the girl be muh dikked eventually, probably the boys will be too.