PDA

View Full Version : Gay nigger tries to pierce its own ears, it turns out real pretty!

Buck Simian
04-24-2017, 12:13 AM
Just check him out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLqI_RrQmKY

MineEvolved
04-24-2017, 12:50 AM
JFC...Only a fucking nigger could pierce an earlobe, and wind up with a nutsack growing out of the side of its head. I've seen pictures of Hiroshima/Nagasaki survivors who were less disfigured...Then again, I've heard that women who get bellybutton piercings have these Keloid tissue problems too...

OutragedYT
04-24-2017, 12:54 AM
No comment even necessary. :lol

Buckshank
04-24-2017, 01:04 AM
Thank the deities of your choice that I'm not in the medical field. Nigger hygiene is what causes keloids on them. Incorrect piercings, hygiene, improper wear. Again, only niggers can have it inflated to that point.

Humans can get keloids, but it's usually catastrophic injury.

Buck Simian
04-24-2017, 01:06 AM
If by some strange chance i ended up with something like that growing on my ear i would be at the doctor tomorrow getting it chopped off. A nigger is all about using it for either a disability/gibs me dat check, a lawsuit or simply the good old looks at me fashion statement.

Buckshank
04-24-2017, 01:09 AM
If by some strange chance i ended up with something like that growing on my ear i would be at the doctor tomorrow getting it chopped off. A nigger is all about using it for either a disability/gibs me dat check, a lawsuit or simply the good old looks at me fashion statement.

The best way to treat it is liquid nitrogen therapy. Which is far above a niggers gibs range.

justin igger
04-26-2017, 12:34 AM
That downlow nigger can earbag his butt buddies.,