PDA

View Full Version : Niggers mistake Jaguar for a boat

Buck Simian
01-01-2018, 02:02 AM
Dumb woman starts her car to warm it up and goes back inside, four niggers take off in it and crash it into a swimming pool.

"I started it up and came in to grab my purse and put the dishes into the dishwasher and it's just my normal routine I do every morning," Dahill said in the 911 call, "You would never imagine something like that would happen with this many people out here."

Actually lady, I would imagine that would happen with niggers roaming everywhere.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/car-crashes-into-frozen-pool-after-police-chase/14515620

Bottle_of_Hate
01-01-2018, 11:07 AM
I'm cautious when I get out of my car to toss some trash from the car out and I am only out of it for a few seconds and armed. If you don't have a remote start you should never expect nigger bait to not be taken. TO bad the pool was frozen. Might have been some goodification by drowning.

MineEvolved
01-01-2018, 04:00 PM
You know, it's not like the nigger is some sort of new addition to Cincinnati. The lady was probably one of those trusting, just-like-us libtards, one that thinks a nigger that's free-ranging in a decent neighborhood must somehow be safer than the Over-The-Rhine variety. Zero-fucks.