PDA

View Full Version : Can You Spare Just $2.00 Dollars?

Boy
12-31-2017, 09:28 PM

Gul Dukat
12-31-2017, 10:19 PM

Can we put it on Netflix?

Cracka Jack
01-01-2018, 12:18 AM
$2 is a lot of cabbage to watch some feeb nigger ride a one pedal bike........... Does the nigger get eaten by a lion, hyena or some other african during the video? Just want to be sure I'm getting my $2 worth.

k9woman
01-01-2018, 01:14 AM
$2 is a lot of cabbage to watch some feeb nigger ride a one pedal bike........... Does the nigger get eaten by a lion, hyena or some other african during the video? Just want to be sure I'm getting my $2 worth.
:lol
You are funny. But $2 is way too much.

MineEvolved
01-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Sooo, let me get this straight. A one-armed, one-eyed, one-legged niglet in Nambia has managed somehow to avoid the witch-doctors turning him into magic ju-ju food for nine years? I might pay 2 bucks to actually see that...

AFN_Weasel
01-01-2018, 10:38 PM
I wouldn't give a single kernel of corn to a starving nigger in Africa. And while we're on the subject of charity, one of the reasons the Christmas holidays make me sick is all of the damn commercials on TV begging for money. The dogs are freezing, they need money. The niggers are starving, they need money. Donate your car, donate your house. It's truly sickening the amount of money they spend on begging.

Gul Dukat
01-01-2018, 11:48 PM
I wouldn't give a single kernel of corn to a starving nigger in Africa. And while we're on the subject of charity, one of the reasons the Christmas holidays make me sick is all of the damn commercials on TV begging for money. The dogs are freezing, they need money. The niggers are starving, they need money. Donate your car, donate your house. It's truly sickening the amount of money they spend on begging.

People who say it's better to give than receive, never had nice things.

The only money I gave this year, was to the guy holding a sign at the intersection. If he bought food with it, fine, if he bought JD with it, fine.
I've always wondered how many employees at these charities take cash, or go and cash checks and spend it on themselves.

Call Me Bwana
01-04-2018, 10:20 PM

The REALLY irritating part of the charities is that they are all fucking scams to get your money!!! The charity bosses cash in big time on people’s ignorance. I never give to charities. Fuck ‘em!!

AFN_Weasel
01-06-2018, 08:33 AM
Also, this is total fail as there is no such place as Nambia. There is the Gambia, and there is Namibia, and even Zambia, but no Nambia. But no matter where they are, niggers still get no corn from me.

Boy
01-06-2018, 09:24 AM
All of you guys and gals (except a few) DON't seem to realize this was humor a JOKE and what did you turn it into.... a RANT!!!

Gul Dukat
01-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Also, this is total fail as there is no such place as Nambia. There is the Gambia, and there is Namibia, and even Zambia, but no Nambia. But no matter where they are, niggers still get no corn from me.

They all sound alike.:lol

Cracka Jack
01-06-2018, 11:05 AM
All of you guys and gals (except a few) DON't seem to realize this was humor a JOKE and what did you turn it into.... a RANT!!!

I think we all get it. But just the thought of nigger "charities" is enough to set us off sometimes.

AFN_Weasel
01-06-2018, 01:52 PM

:rofl

Sandy
01-06-2018, 02:27 PM
People who say it's better to give than receive, never had nice things.

The only money I gave this year, was to the guy holding a sign at the intersection. If he bought food with it, fine, if he bought JD with it, fine.
I've always wondered how many employees at these charities take cash, or go and cash checks and spend it on themselves.

I know exactly what you mean. We've grown so tired of it all that we don't give any more money. When someone puts up a Salvation Army kettle in front of the supermarket, how do I know he's legit? When turkeys go on sale, I used to bring some to the local food bank. We used to give money to the Red Cross after disasters, until we found out how much their executives get paid. We used to be major donors to the Clinton Foundation, just kidding!

Gul Dukat
01-06-2018, 03:19 PM
-Somebody had something similar to this in their signature once (I think back on CO) that went something like this: 'This is Kwame. It takes him 15 minutes to walk to school everyday. With the help of your donation of $10, we'll buy a whip and we'll make sure that niglet gets there in three'. It also had some crying African niglet to accompany it.

-I always thought that was funny as hell. :lol If anybody has it or knows what I'm talking about, I'd love to see that added to the Dindu collection. Or, I guess for the members that know how, maybe make a new one....

Found it!