PDA

View Full Version : 4 niggers, oops I mean "teens" throw sandbags off overpass, make another nigger good.

animal mother
12-29-2017, 06:16 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ohio-teens-allegedly-throw-sandbag-153316521.html

A 22-year-old Michigan man who was killed earlier this month in Ohio by a sandbag thrown from a highway overpass — allegedly by a group of teenagers — had plans to propose to his girlfriend on his birthday, a friend of the family says.

Cracka Jack
12-29-2017, 06:21 PM
Good Work Niggers!!!!

:thumb

Call Me Bwana
12-29-2017, 06:58 PM
Holy crap, did you get a look at this nigger’s nostile scoops. Those suckers could supply an SS 454 with lots of air.

:gorilla

Gul Dukat
12-29-2017, 07:13 PM
Holy crap, did you get a look at this nigger’s nostile scoops. Those suckers could supply an SS 454 with lots of air.

:gorilla

Like a B-52 intake

Bottle_of_Hate
12-29-2017, 10:38 PM
I replied to the first version of this article and got like 50 thumbs down when I said "I bet they were black". Looks like I was right, as if there was ever any question. Fuck yahoo liberal nigger lovers.

UpYoursNigger
12-30-2017, 02:01 AM
-I always get a kick out of all the things niggers were going to do before their life was cut short. 'He was going to propose.' 'He was going to go back to school.' He was going to be a pilot (Trayvon Martin).' 'He was going to cure fucking cancer in between getting his doctorate in physics, medicine and African Studies.' Whatever....

-This is just a different version of 'turning his life around' that never, ever happens when niggers are still alive to do it.

Just once I wish it would say, he was gonna go back down to the 7 eleven and drink forteez and do TNB all night until he was unexpectedly made good!!:lol

Tar Remover
12-31-2017, 04:06 AM
-I always get a kick out of all the things niggers were going to do before their life was cut short. 'He was going to propose.' 'He was going to go back to school.' He was going to be a pilot (Trayvon Martin).' 'He was going to cure fucking cancer in between getting his doctorate in physics, medicine and African Studies.' Whatever....

-This is just a different version of 'turning his life around' that never, ever happens when niggers are still alive to do it.

HAHA! No shit! I'll bet his life is turned around now, ain't it!

Buck Simian
01-01-2018, 01:09 AM
Next time they need to cut out the middle man and simply throw another nigger off the overpass.

Thin White Duke
01-01-2018, 02:57 AM

As usual. They can never point to a single accomplishment these niggers have, or anything of note that they've done, but they are always these grandiose plans that would have come to realization had TNB not cut them tragically short. :violin