PDA

View Full Version : My muslim cousin

Buck Simian
12-29-2017, 12:05 AM
I felt inspired to share this after reading NotThatGuy's post about his coalburner cousin.
First, I hope this does not give anyone the wrong impression about me. Every family has its own wacko, mine has more than its fair share. But for the most part even the strange ones aren't bad people. With the exception of this one female cousin.
I will call her Jane, not her real name but its plain and simple. Now most of my cousins are my age give or take a year, but there is a small handful that are quite a bit older than the rest of us. A set of girls who all were teens back in the late 60s-early 70s. They all are strange, did too much drugs in the 60s and grew up to be big time liberal hippies. As far as I can remember I have never met Jane face to face. Maybe when I was a very little kid, but I can't remember that now. I could not pick her out of a police line up. I only know of her from the stories that have been shared.

Apparently Jane did too much drugs back in the early 70s. Back around 1980 somehow, someway she met up with some muslim guy who was visiting the United States. Next thing you know she runs off to the middle east with him and gets married. I want to say it was either Jordan, Kuwait or Saudi. He has multiple wives of course, she becomes just another number and instantly craps out some babies. Now somewhere along the line he started treating her like the property she is, started beating her in the name of Allah. By this time she already has several kids with him. Somehow her mom-my aunt (she is a weird one as well) is able to pull some strings through some connections she had with some politician and helped get her out of there and back to the USA. One would think lesson learned. Raise your kids here and hope that the muslim brainwashing has not set in. But no, shortly after settling in she decides she misses him. Takes her kids, hops on a plane and flies back to the middle east to be with him again.

Now it gets kind of confusing. I am not certain how or when, but somewhere along the line she left him again and moved back to the USA. From what I was told her older boys who were teens at the time stayed behind to finish their terrorist training. Fast forward a few years later and her husband moves to the USA and from what I have been told they all are living somewhere in the country as one big family-I don't even know what state nor do I want to know. I believe this all was just to get him into the USA. I do know that even though she is living in the USA she still wears all of the muslim garb. Not just the headwear, but the entire long burkah that comes down to her ankles. No wonder I have no clue what she looks like.

My aunt has always been all for this. She bought into this crap 100% and sees nothing wrong with it. Even though she is a Catholic she had no problems with her daughter converting to Islam. I have rarely seen this lady even though she is a aunt. She lives at the other end of the state, I am not even certain where. She hardly has any contact with any of her family. Around once a year she makes a appearance in town and everyone is suppose to get together for a big party and kiss her ass like she is the Queen of England. No thanks.

justin igger
12-29-2017, 12:23 AM
Most of the girls that fall into this escape and leave all that shit behind. Jane must have had some sort of stockholm syndrome.

Boy
12-29-2017, 10:23 AM
I am surprised the muzzie didn't "honor kill" her for leaving him the first time, must be one of those progressive muzzies.

CoonTownYT
12-29-2017, 10:37 AM
I know a guy who's sister converted. He's not really like us in that he doesn't necessarily hate Muslims, he just didn't really know much about them and didn't care about them. Well, once his sister started getting deeper into it, he learned the hard way about this barbaric cult. The family completely disowned her and is currently dead to them.

He hates them with a passion now.