PDA

View Full Version : When the police were killing all those black people I was so happy

Mushmouth
12-28-2017, 07:13 AM

The girl filmed herself making derogatory comments about the black community. The video has more 3 million views on Twitter since it was first posted over the weekend.

“Black people are trash; they need to die,” she said.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/12/27/elk-grove-students-racist-rant-draws-national-condemnation/

animal mother
12-28-2017, 09:10 AM
I hope she finds this site and registers, she would be among friends.

:thumb

Gul Dukat
12-28-2017, 09:54 AM
People are sick of dindu's, negro fatigue goes across all demographics.

Bernie Goetz
12-28-2017, 10:30 AM
It's all OK when niggers say all whites should be killed . No one gives a shit.

Boy
12-28-2017, 11:15 AM
You know her parents probably feel them exact same way about niggers, and they need to pull her out of that PC school and home school her.

Tar Remover
12-29-2017, 01:49 AM
Really? REALLY? All white babies are an abomination and should be killed? Locust Farracoon calling for violence and murder against whites? Kill all white people? Beat all white people? Let's beat a poor retarded, crippled white kid because we hate Trump? And nobody gave a shit? But one, ONE young white girl goes on social media and basically says that she hates niggers? And all the fuckin' leftist nigger loving cucks want to have a fit and string her up like a nigger? Fuck those worthless dick smoking cocksuckers straight to hell. I REALLY hate niggers even more now. And I didn't think that was possible......:fume

Bottle_of_Hate
12-29-2017, 04:43 AM
It's all OK when niggers say all whites should be killed . No one gives a shit.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Black lies matter can call for the murder of whites and police and these left wing enablers eat it up.

Whitewheat
12-29-2017, 08:13 PM
This is exactly what I was thinking. Black lies matter can call for the murder of whites and police and these left wing enablers eat it up.

The truth hurts.

Malcolm X stated that "only the white man can discriminate" which is a bald faced lie. Interesting enough Malcolm was murdered by his own kind, niggers.

Maybe if niggers start hearing this line of thinking a little more often they might start to tone down their violence against YT because basically most of them are damn cowards unless it's 5 to 1 odds.

This gal should be treated like the child in the fable "The emperors new clothes" when she states that, "Mommy he is naked" and snapped all the townspeople out of their brainwashed thinking.

Niggers are a violent species and that IS why so many of them are in cages (prison).