PDA

View Full Version : The epitome of niggerwhine

Lynch Tree
04-23-2017, 08:35 PM
:facepalm

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8398228

Overseer
04-23-2017, 09:31 PM
Well, it isn't wrong. :rofl :lol Truth hurts doesn't it, nigger?

MineEvolved
04-23-2017, 10:25 PM
And everything she's bitching about was something that was said to her by some kid, or some other individual....but, it's 'institutional'....what a hoot. I wonder if they give ANY thought to how bad niggers would have it, if they didn't have 'institutions' tossing them some new and exclusive right every fucking month of the year. 'Institutions' set aside celebration of our country's first leader, so the nigger could have a whole month to themselves to whine about their miniscule grievances.

justin igger
04-24-2017, 01:42 AM
I have no sympathy for these whining niggers.. They talk out of both sides of their face and contradict themselves with every other word. When "dey boo" gets shot by another nigger, they cry for the police and say the cops don't care about black folk....then when the cops shoot "dey boo" It's because cops singled him out for being black..not because he just raped and robbed and pulled a gun.

GoodyearNecklace
04-24-2017, 07:35 AM
Stay in niggertown and you won't feel like you have to bitch so much.

Stupid nigger.

West Texas Red Dirt
04-24-2017, 09:45 AM
I knew the niggerwhine would be huge when it started out with,"because" and followed it with a bunch more. Crybaby nigger shit.
Btw: neighborhood was nicknamed “Spring Ghettos” instead of calling it its name (Spring Meadows). Fucking hilarious:lol