PDA

View Full Version : Complain all you want , the district would have something just as bad to replace this thing . A neutron bomb

Bernie Goetz
12-27-2017, 08:49 PM
https://nypost.com/2017/12/27/lawmaker-who-booted-woman-from-flight-once-named-meanest-member-of-congress/

Bernie Goetz
12-27-2017, 08:51 PM
And bulldozers fires and completed cleansing of the district is the only answer .

Rape Ape
12-27-2017, 09:16 PM
That baboon was installed by the Democommies in a typical gerrymandered all nigger district. It will only be dislodged by the Bat Fairy, and then will be replaced by an equally smelly nigger.

Cracka Jack
12-27-2017, 10:18 PM
Very Interesting... :sgt The NewYorkCompost has actually posted an article calling that nigger out for what it is, a retarded uppity mouthy nigger.

Can you even imagine an article like this being published 2, 4, 8 or 10 years ago? It would have never happened.

Not sure of the exact dynamic in play, but articles like this -- calling a spade a spade -- are popping up more and more.

There is a much deeper motive driving this than ad revenue, page hits, or papers sold. The media (Western media, US in particular), have demonstrated for past 10-15 years they DO NOT CARE about their own survival as a viable enterprise. The have consistently spewed the leftist nigger loving drivel knowing full well that it was destroying their bottom line.

Something higher up the food chain has given the nod of approval to these articles.

:snack

Tar Remover
12-27-2017, 10:21 PM
I hate that black, banana eating nigger bitch with a purple passion........

Tar Remover
12-27-2017, 10:22 PM
Very Interesting... :sgt The NewYorkCompost has actually posted an article calling that nigger out for what it is, a retarded uppity mouthy nigger.

Can you even imagine an article like this being published 2, 4, 8 or 10 years ago? It would have never happened.

Not sure of the exact dynamic in play, but articles like this -- calling a spade a spade -- are popping up more and more.

There is a much deeper motive driving this than ad revenue, page hits, or papers sold. The media (Western media, US in particular), have demonstrated for past 10-15 years they DO NOT CARE about their own survival as a viable enterprise. The have consistently spewed the leftist nigger loving drivel knowing full well that it was destroying their bottom line.

Something higher up the food chain has given the nod of approval to these articles.

:snack

Absolutely agree.

justin igger
12-27-2017, 11:16 PM
That Congresscoon sow has always been involved in fuckery. Her nasty ass has adorned the pages of our websites since the beginning for her buffoonery.

Buck Simian
12-27-2017, 11:45 PM
I'd love to give her a basic math test and see how well she does on it. We are probably talking 3rd grade level here.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-28-2017, 01:53 AM
Why are we flying this nigger around 1st class? Niggers belong in the cargo hold.

k9woman
12-28-2017, 03:12 AM
I'd love to give her a basic math test and see how well she does on it. We are probably talking 3rd grade level here.

Sir, you are being generous, thinking that ill bred sow has 3rd grade math level comprehension skills. Maybe, pre-K on a good day.

CoonTownYT
12-28-2017, 11:27 AM

3rd YEAR, not grade :lol

Call Me Bwana
12-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Why are we flying this nigger around 1st class? Niggers belong in the cargo hold.

Niggers belong in the high altitude drop compartment. Tell them “dey’z sum chiggun in der”, shove ‘em in, lock the door, and pull the handle. Woooosh!!!

Whitewheat
12-28-2017, 08:28 PM
This is an example of TNB at it's very worst