PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon shows off its 85 IQ and zero impulse control in court - gets bond revoked and 300 days for contempt

Lynch Tree
12-27-2017, 05:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC2fyCTkD-o

Boy
12-27-2017, 11:50 AM
Niggers are their own worst enemies. But an 85 IQ, sir you're being WAY to generous, more like a 50 IQ

Moolie Mook
12-27-2017, 01:46 PM
“Not as sorry as she’s going to be.”

:lol

Bottle_of_Hate
12-27-2017, 02:09 PM
i wonder if the boon ended up serving any of it. A liberal public defender probably tried to argue she didn't deserve it and it was all racist...

Cracka Jack
12-27-2017, 06:53 PM
Judges should have the discretion when dealing with niggers like that to simply declare

"THAT'S IT, YOU'RE ON THE BOAT!"

UpYoursNigger
12-28-2017, 02:38 AM
Idiot libtards in the youtube comments saying the sow isn't black, she's hispanic. Dumbasses. Only a moron can't tell she's nigger and hispanic mix. The giveaway is the wool for hair!!!

Sandy
01-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Idiot libtards in the youtube comments saying the sow isn't black, she's hispanic. Dumbasses. Only a moron can't tell she's nigger and hispanic mix. The giveaway is the wool for hair!!!

Shit-colored skin, name Ebony. I don't think there's a single drop in that beast which isn't solid nigger.

k9woman
01-05-2018, 02:52 AM

The sow has Brillo pad for hair. Seriously, how hard is it to tell difference between Hispanic and an ape. What a mouthpiece on her. Too bad her teeth didn’t go down her throat like chicklets.

It kinda sounded like an auction when judge upped her days for contempt.

UpYoursNigger
01-05-2018, 10:58 PM
The sow has Brillo pad for hair. Seriously, how hard is it to tell difference between Hispanic and an ape. What a mouthpiece on her. Too bad her teeth didn’t go down her throat like chicklets.

It kinda sounded like an auction when judge upped her days for contempt.

I think something happened and I got sent to a different video where it was a mix woman and not this sow video. My bad

k9woman
01-05-2018, 11:57 PM
I think something happened and I got sent to a different video where it was a mix woman and not this sow video. My bad

It may not be you, I went back to the video. 45 replies in comment section would not show. ???